Guess where Mario lands thread...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He will prosper again in a true 4x3 D, and deliver his double digit sacks again for a few more years. He is a high performance tool that Rex and company did not know how to use....REX is a one trick pony....only knows his complex 3x4 system. He didn't have the personnel for that this year....the biggest missing piece is the hugh nose tackle.....who is supposed to take two or three guys to handle in the middle. I remember when the Jets had Jenkins in that role....he was really good, and the ryan D was tough then....I always thanked our lucky stars when Jenkins was out hurt when the Bills got the Jets. A real pro head coach would have come into the bills, looked at the defensive results, and said to Schwartz......I'm the head coach, but you run the D. But, Ryan's ego wouldn't allow that...and so all Pro tools were wasted. Of course, the new owner Pegs are at fault for mixing oil and water here. Just a replay of the Sabres management fiasco.

Mario will take a small pay cut.....will still get $10 mil with incentives........he will just have to make do.

carolina - ryan and brees are traditional drop QBs that he would feast on

chicago - needs anyone possible

green bay - needs a d

Carolina is a good choice.

He will prosper again in a true 4x3 D, and deliver his double digit sacks again for a few more years. He is a high performance tool that Rex and company did not know how to use....REX is a one trick pony....only knows his complex 3x4 system. He didn't have the personnel for that this year....the biggest missing piece is the hugh nose tackle.....who is supposed to take two or three guys to handle in the middle. I remember when the Jets had Jenkins in that role....he was really good, and the ryan D was tough then....I always thanked our lucky stars when Jenkins was out hurt when the Bills got the Jets. A real pro head coach would have come into the bills, looked at the defensive results, and said to Schwartz......I'm the head coach, but you run the D. But, Ryan's ego wouldn't allow that...and so all Pro tools were wasted. Of course, the new owner Pegs are at fault for mixing oil and water here. Just a replay of the Sabres management fiasco.

Mario will take a small pay cut.....will still get $10 mil with incentives........he will just have to make do.

Yes. And I see no reason to believe Rex has learned anything from this season.

I'd say Dallas could be a big possibility because Jerry likes making big splashes & if they let the thug go (Hardy) then there will be a opening at the position of a pass rushing DE & with Jerry's ego & check book it's a match made in Dallas !!

IMO I think he goes to a team that has a real chance to win the SB. He has enough $$$ and at his age it's time to win now rather than collect as much $$$ as possible. He won't sign and play for free but I don't think he signs a huge contract either. It's all about winning at this stage of his career.

!!!

I had forgotten about Marios Texas roots. And Jerry does like to create conversation.

What was Hardy's contract ?

He played for the Texans for 6 years but he was born and raised in N Carolina and went to NC State. Could see him going to Carolina.

Mario is going to go to a team that gives him the most money. Without looking I know the Jags D is terrible and I assume they have a ton of cap room. I'm guessing Jacksonville.

He doesn't have enough ?

i would have guessed he wants to have fun while winning.