Patriots
Dolphins
Buccaneers
Cowboys
Giants
Falcons
Panthers
stick out most on that list.

Carolina is about team. Mario is about Mario. Riverboat Ron and Sean McDemott don't need any dogs.

newton, davis, norman and others sure give it a lot of their personal flare. they desperately need a pass rush and potentially have the best LB unit in the league to put beside Lotulelei. If they draft a DT early like they will likely end up doing to pair with Jared Allen and Charles Johnson they could add Mario to the mix, with Kony Ealy they would have a formidable line.

I did not expect Carolina to be this good this year (personally believe their competition to be much worse than expected). But I figured they would easily be ready to win the SB next year before the season.

Edited by Boyst62

4-3 Defenses
Giants
Falcons
Lions
Bills
Raiders
Vikings
Jaguars
Panthers
Bengals
Seahawks
Rams
Patriots
Dolphins
Buccaneers
Cowboys
Giants
Falcons
Panthers
stick out most on that list.

newton, davis, norman and others sure give it a lot of their personal flare.

It's not about personal flare because Mario doesn't really have much of that. It's about them balling out on the field something Mario has NEVER been known for.

It's not about personal flare because Mario doesn't really have much of that. It's about them balling out on the field something Mario has NEVER been known for.

I edited my original post.

they desperately need a pass rush and potentially have the best LB unit in the league to put beside Lotulelei. If they draft a DT early like they will likely end up doing to pair with Jared Allen and Charles Johnson they could add Mario to the mix, with Kony Ealy they would have a formidable line.

I did not expect Carolina to be this good this year (personally believe their competition to be much worse than expected). But I figured they would easily be ready to win the SB next year before the season.

I think you may be surprised; Keuchly and Harper hardly do much more than play hard nose football. Lotulelei and Short, Johnson and Allen are also dull, as well.
The LB's and backs "ball out" and all they have talked about down here is how they want to land a DE for a pass rush.