Pegulas announce Rex and Whaley will return in 2016

YoloinOhio

@chrisbrownbills

Pegulas back #Bills front office and coaching staff - Full statement here -

http://m.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Pegulas-back-Bills-front-office-and-coaching-staff/fdc9e76f-f5bd-46f2-97c0-642780f3bb30

Terry Pegula: "This stable foundation is necessary to achieve long term success in the NFL" #Bills #BillsMafia

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kim, Russ and I look forward to working and collaborating with Doug Whaley and Rex Ryan in forming a winning future for the organization.

I thought he was only involved in the marketing side? :flirt::wallbash::oops:

Why do you now assume differently?

Were you unaware that he still works for the organization?

Russ Brandon. God damn this parasite. We will never see a decent team here as long as he's around.

People are funny.

This has been said about soooooooooooo many different faces over the last 16 years.

No one person is THE problem. This team needs to get a QB and retool the defense.

Anyone that believes that Russ Brandon is somehow standing in the way of that is out to lunch on that particular topic

He did the right thing by making his announcement right now and killing off all the rumors and speculation. Both men know where they stand now, and both can start looking ahead to doing what they have to do to make this a playoff team in 2016

:wallbash: if Rex keeps everybody on his staff then this will lead to nothing imo

Pettine coming back as his DC makes sense to me. They can improve on the bit of success the defense had in 2013. I think he's a good motivator and teacher.

Edited by LeGOATski

People are funny.

This has been said about soooooooooooo many different faces over the last 16 years.

No one person is THE problem. This team needs to get a QB and retool the defense.

Anyone that believes that Russ Brandon is somehow standing in the way of that is out to lunch on that particular topic

Exactly. Russ is in charge or corporate sponsorships and ticket sales. Both are at record high levels. Anyone who thinks he is going anywhere is not very bright.

Pettine coming back as his DC makes sense to me. They can improve on the bit of success the defense had in 2013. I think he's a good motivator and teacher.

Pettine is a head coach. I doubt he would accept a demotion to come back here.

All indications are that he is safe in Cleveland for next year.

Russ Brandon? He is Team President.

Doesn't mean he's involved in building the team, though. He's also the Sabres' president, but has zero say over their roster. Rightly so. He's fine on the business side. He has no credibility as a builder.

Edited by Omar Little

Doesn't mean he's involved in building the team, though. He's also the Sabres' president, but has zero say over their roster. Rightly so.

i didn't say he had anything to do with personnel. The poster said he thought he was director of marketing or something and acted shocked he was included in the statement. Edited by YoloinOhio

I wouldn't have released that statement today.

If the Bills get blown out on Sunday, it's going to get real ugly in BillsLand.

it doesn't matter, because they aren't making a change regardless. Why would it get ugly if they lose? Have you seen the squad we are rolling out there? Even I haven't heard of some of the guys. It's not like people expect some big bills win. Edited by YoloinOhio

Let me be the first to say, no NFL ticket for me next year.

We all fell for it but Rex is a bum. More so than Moron was as painful as it is to admit.

" and the beat goes on."

as inconsequential as it may seem, I have also resigned myself to not renewing my DTV Sunday Ticket in the wake of this announcement. I also find the timing of the announcement very odd.