Merry Christmas

billsfan_34

Merry Christmas everyone. Remember how fortunate we are and say a special prayer for those in need. Also remember our troops. God bless to each and every one of you.

Same to you. Almost lost my 41 year old sister a couple weeks ago, so it is an extra special year for our family. Merry Christmas to everyone and god bless our troops.

Same to you. Almost lost my 41 year old sister a couple weeks ago, so it is an extra special year for our family. Merry Christmas to everyone and god bless our troops.

very glad to hear your family was able to keep your sister for you all; I am sincere about this as I almost lost my life in Buffalo in a car crash on 12/27/98. Left an indelible stamp on me and changed my perspective on a lot of things. Thank God for ECMC.... :thumbsup: .

Very grateful for everything I have and the fellowship/camaraderie of this Board.

Merry Christmas to all TBDers. We are all blessed to live in a country where we can share our opinions and debate with each other freely and without fear of repercussion.

Well - there are some repercussions if you count being called an idiot by DC Tom