Mario Williams

chef4131

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been saying this the whole year. If he doesn't just rush the passer he whines and acts like a baby. Don't let him have any type of injury or he will be blocked one on one by Wayne hunter and cry about hands to the face. I liked Mario when we got him and the last couple years but him taking games off and complain about everything instead of trying gets old quick

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

I see no reason to keep him or Darius in this scheme with their pay. We could get crqppy players to not produce and they would be much cheaper.

If we go back to a wide nine like Schwartz scheme then I think he can be a pro bowler.

I don't think he will restructure because he is clearly upset with his role and he will go elsewhere. Honestly he has made his money just go to NE or Sea or GB and win a championship.

In 2010 the Bills didn't have any pass rushers worth a damn, and now they have 3 all pros in Mario Williams, Kyle Williams, and Marcel Dareus. Plus Jerry Hughes who is a monster in some games.

Time to jettison those lousy all pro players, and retool the defense because this HC & DC can't get the most out of them...shades of Dave Wannstedt

I see no reason to keep him or Darius in this scheme with their pay. We could get crqppy players to not produce and they would be much cheaper.

If we go back to a wide nine like Schwartz scheme then I think he can be a pro bowler.

I don't think he will restructure because he is clearly upset with his role and he will go elsewhere. Honestly he has made his money just go to NE or Sea or GB and win a championship.

because we're going to listen to a guy critique the team and Dareus who can't even spell his name?

c'mon bro.

Darius is playing nose because kyle is out. It's too important to have Bryant there, and Mario can't play 3-4 end because... Well I don't know why.

Darius is playing nose because kyle is out. It's too important to have Bryant there, and Mario can't play 3-4 end because... Well I don't know why.

funny, i thought darius was playing guitar?

MTE5NTU2MzE2MDA4MzE4NDc1.jpg

Edited by Boyst62