Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Chiefs winning

Jets won

Steelers winning

Bills losing

Looks to be over today

Was there any doubt? I mean we'll still have some slim chance, but let's be real about this team. Different players, coaches, and ownership, yet it's the same team somehow, as the rest of the failures.

Would love for that to change sometime.

OK...

This is where Tyrod has struggled mightily this season: playing from two scores or more behind, where he's going to be asked to fling it all over the yard. If they're going to pull this out, Tyrod is going to have to put the team on his back and win the game.

Time to take the next step, Tyrod.

The Ryan defense is prehistoric, it's time has passed.

I agree. I actually made that comment a few weeks ago. When you look at the top Ds in the league none of them are running the Rex kind of 3-4 disguised blitz scheme.

We are.... and Cleveland are... and we know the story there.

OK...

This is where Tyrod has struggled mightily this season: playing from two scores or more behind, where he's going to be asked to fling it all over the yard. If they're going to pull this out, Tyrod is going to have to put the team on his back and win the game.

Time to take the next step, Tyrod.

If the run is there TT take off and go.

Mario is MIA, Dareus is double teamed and the rest of the linemen are not getting to Bradford. What happened to the attacking defense he promised? This is a bend and do not break defense. It is like watching the KC game all over again. The Bills will have to start scoring on every drive.