Pegs is 15th richest owner in all of sports

Doc

Can it be a nice airy bright dome and not an old airplane hangar like STL or Atlanta?

Really hate the idea of a dome. I don't see a Super Bowl coming so just copy Pittsburgh's stadium

This is bang on!

I'm wondering how long Ralph Wilsons name remains on the stadium. I'm guessing Pegs can call it whatever he wants at this point.

I'm willing to bet that Kim and Terry have too much respect to name it anything else regardless of the fact they can. I think The Ralph will always be The Ralph. However the new Delaware North Perry St Project Stadium will be where the team is playing in about seven years. The Ralph will still be The Ralph 30 years from now when they realize it would have been so much easier and cheaper to tear it down in 2025 than 2050

Aye!

Can it be a nice airy bright dome and not an old airplane hangar like STL or Atlanta?

Really hate the idea of a dome. I don't see a Super Bowl coming so just copy Pittsburgh's stadium

You can freeze your azz. I want comfort. And don't sell our owner short. All things are possible when El Pegual sets his mind to it. Edited by PromoTheRobot

Still can't believe how lucky we got.

It really is incredible to have them. They are perfect for the teams and town.

I am so thankful the Pegs bought the team. It's great for the city. But what if he names it Terry Pegula stadium? I think it needs to remain Ralph Wilson stadium but I think Peg might want to etch his own legacy into the NFL world

I was wondering if the Pegula's money pile was in danger of shrinking. While I follow the Bills I will admit to not knowing too much about how the Pegula's make their money.

Many oil and gas companies are sliding toward financial difficulties as oil and gas prices continue to fall. Many have made huge investments and taken on a great deal of debt.

Anyone know enough about the Pegula business model to know if they will continue to build wealth or do they have debt issues on their horizon, like many other oil and gas companies?

I was wondering if the Pegula's money pile was in danger of shrinking. While I follow the Bills I will admit to not knowing too much about how the Pegula's make their money.

Many oil and gas companies are sliding toward financial difficulties as oil and gas prices continue to fall. Many have made huge investments and taken on a great deal of debt.

Anyone know enough about the Pegula business model to know if they will continue to build wealth or do they have debt issues on their horizon, like many other oil and gas companies?

Yes.. the money may shrink. He's out of energy (mostly).

The Sabres, Bills, Harbor Center and Pegula Entertainment were all built on funds he got when he sold his fracking empire. He laid all his cards on Buffalo (lucky for us).

Outside of Bflo, I read he still has mineral rights elsewhere, and Pegula Entertainment has a sizable Nashville influence.

Yes.. the money may shrink. He's out of energy (mostly).

The Sabres, Bills, Harbor Center and Pegula Entertainment were all built on funds he got when he sold his fracking empire. He laid all his cards on Buffalo (lucky for us).

Outside of Bflo, I read he still has mineral rights elsewhere, and Pegula Entertainment has a sizable Nashville influence.

Thanks for the info. That is a bit of a relief

By some lists Pegula is the 4th wealthiest owner with $4.6 Billion behind Allen, Kronke, and Ross. On other lists he is 7th at $4 Billion with Khan, Jones, and Kraft ahead of him.

It doesn't really matter as he has the net worth to keep this team here and invest in the team for the next two decades. That is one nice reassuring feeling when you read all of these stories about LA between the Rams, Chargers, and Raiders.

It's too bad the NFL couldn't come up with a better expansion plan vs. relocation. They could easily add another division with two in LA, Mexico City, Toronto, or San Antonio as options. I know this is off topic, but with the owners meeting, there was a lot of press on the relo.

I guess that explains how he got around the rule against owning two pro sports teams in the same small market city. $$$$ makes problems go away...IMO.

The rule is that an NFL owner can't own another sports franchise in a different NFL city. IOW, it's okay for the Pegulas to own the Bills and the Sabres, but they couldn't own the Bills and the Avalanche. It's a competition thing, they don't want owners competing with other owners in NFL markets.

You can freeze your azz. I want comfort. And don't sell our owner short. All things are possible when El Pegual sets his mind to it.

This. The days of "football should only be played outdoors" are gone.

Still can't believe how lucky we got.

It's amazing, isn't it? By all accounts, the Bills should have left Buffalo years ago if not for Ralph's paltry initial investment, revenue sharing, and then the Pegs showing up.

By some lists Pegula is the 4th wealthiest owner with $4.6 Billion behind Allen, Kronke, and Ross. On other lists he is 7th at $4 Billion with Khan, Jones, and Kraft ahead of him.

It doesn't really matter as he has the net worth to keep this team here and invest in the team for the next two decades. That is one nice reassuring feeling when you read all of these stories about LA between the Rams, Chargers, and Raiders.

It's too bad the NFL couldn't come up with a better expansion plan vs. relocation. They could easily add another division with two in LA, Mexico City, Toronto, or San Antonio as options. I know this is off topic, but with the owners meeting, there was a lot of press on the relo.

He's 4th richest in the NFL. Overall he's tied for 15th.