Trump Alone at the Top

You're wrong about the first part. The polls are inaccurate and that is a fact, not an opinion.

You guys have a really hard time differentiating between a fact and an opinion.

As a matter of FACT, here are the historical track records of each polling outfits polling results.

Polling companies on average historically predict who will end up winning the elections. That is a FACT.

Now if you want to tell me that you believe that the polls are off for whatever reason, then that's fine, that is your opinion. But it is not a fact!

Do you understand that?

He had a Twitter fit announcing he's "taking off the shackles" and then attacked both Ryan and McCain, and even his opponent.

I like the thought of this new Donald who is free to do as he pleases.

Same here. Who would have thought a guy would go ballistic when learning he is losing, to possibly the first female POTUS?

No, really?

#ShacklesOff

Release the billionaire from bondage!

"Hey Billy Bush, that's a bit kinky"

-TheDonald

As a matter of FACT, here are the historical track records of each polling outfits polling results.

Polling companies on average historically predict who will end up winning the elections. That is a FACT.

Now if you want to tell me that you believe that the polls are off for whatever reason, then that's fine, that is your opinion. But it is not a fact!

Do you understand that?

I am still of the opinion like the cons here... Voter turnout will be key. Hillary can't play prevent... She needs to play like she is losing. Go the stomp. Giving him a facewash is agitating him though.

CNN misquotes Trump Tweet

In a tweet accusing disloyal Republicans of not knowing how to win, Trump tweeted that he would "teach them". The tweet's immediate and obvious implication is that Donald Trump would "teach them" how to win, according to the context of the tweet.

However, CNN chose to misconstrue and twist Trump's tweet into a Tony Soprano style threat against people who are "disloyal" to him. The network made Trump's comments sound like a vindictive warning to his fellow Republicans.

Read more at poletical.com ...

Dangerous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTylz2WToXw

BUT OF COURSE: NBC planned to edit Billy Bush out of Trump footage before releasing it

The calls are going out to cancel the third debate...............I'm sure that you can guess from who.

CNN misquotes Trump Tweet

In a tweet accusing disloyal Republicans of not knowing how to win, Trump tweeted that he would "teach them". The tweet's immediate and obvious implication is that Donald Trump would "teach them" how to win, according to the context of the tweet.

However, CNN chose to misconstrue and twist Trump's tweet into a Tony Soprano style threat against people who are "disloyal" to him. The network made Trump's comments sound like a vindictive warning to his fellow Republicans.

Read more at poletical.com ...

Dangerous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTylz2WToXw

BUT OF COURSE: NBC planned to edit Billy Bush out of Trump footage before releasing it

The calls are going out to cancel the third debate...............I'm sure that you can guess from who.

CNN is really showing themselves to be hugely biased in this election.

I am still of the opinion like the cons here... Voter turnout will be key. Hillary can't play prevent... She needs to play like she is losing. Go the stomp. Giving him a facewash is agitating him though.

That's not what I'm talking about.

Do you understand that?

I don't think you really understand what a poll is meant to do. Any poll measuring Lazio, Romney, Kasich, Cruz or anyone else vs. Clinton is inaccurate. And that is not an opinion, it's a fact.

Election polls measure voter sentiment as a snapshot of a point in time. This cannot be done with anyone other than Trump and Clinton. It can't be done. Those polls are no more accurate than measuring Santa Claus vs. Superman. Even having a poll is ridiculous.

I don't think you really understand what a poll is meant to do. Any poll measuring Lazio, Romney, Kasich, Cruz or anyone else vs. Clinton is inaccurate. And that is not an opinion, it's a fact.

Election polls measure voter sentiment as a snapshot of a point in time. This cannot be done with anyone other than Trump and Clinton. It can't be done. Those polls are no more accurate than measuring Santa Claus vs. Superman. Even having a poll is ridiculous.

No, it is not a fact. You really have a hard time differentiating between fact and opinion.

Polling data at the time they are being conducted cannot be measured with 100% certitude as you are doing. It is of your belief that the polling data is incorrect and useless. Yet, despite your anathema for data in this case polling data, factually speaking, it does have a tendency to predicting final outcomes. That is a fact! Not an opinion but fact.

There is also a reason why virtually every single campaign spends gobs of money on polling data. It is to measure whether or not they are ahead or behind or if there happens to be a change in sentiment. It's simply a tool used by campaigns on what they believe that they may or may not need to do to try to alter the outcome of the race. You may think they are useless but every candidate you have ever supported and that has defeated the candidates you have supported have all used polling data.

Now, I know you'd like to think that your visceral gut feeling trumps what just about every campaign in modern history continues to do and that is your right to do so, but when you present your opinions as facts, you leave yourself open to ridicule.

Deep down, I know you aren't this dumb. You have just gone so far down this rabbit hole that there is no saving face other than just holding strong to what is conclusively an incorrect statement. That wasn't an opinion of mine, that was a fact.

No, it is not a fact. You really have a hard time differentiating between fact and opinion.

Polling data at the time they are being conducted cannot be measured with 100% certitude as you are doing. It is of your belief that the polling data is incorrect and useless. Yet, despite your anathema for data in this case polling data, factually speaking, it does have a tendency to predicting final outcomes. That is a fact! Not an opinion but fact.

There is also a reason why virtually every single campaign spends gobs of money on polling data. It is to measure whether or not they are ahead or behind or if there happens to be a change in sentiment. It's simply a tool used by campaigns on what they believe that they may or may not need to do to try to alter the outcome of the race. You may think they are useless but every candidate you have ever supported and that has defeated the candidates you have supported have all used polling data.

Now, I know you'd like to think that your visceral gut feeling trumps what just about every campaign in modern history continues to do and that is your right to do so, but when you present your opinions as facts, you leave yourself open to ridicule.

Deep down, I know you aren't this dumb. You have just gone so far down this rabbit hole that there is no saving face other than just holding strong to what is conclusively an incorrect statement. That wasn't an opinion of mine, that was a fact.

I understand what you're saying when it comes to the Clinton vs. Trump poll. I make no claims that those numbers are wrong.

The Clinton vs. anyone else polls are all wrong. That is 100% fact and 0% opinion. In my opinion you don't understand why. You also may not understand why the sky is blue but that doesn't make it an opinion when I say the sky is blue.

I will try to explain it:

The Clinton vs. Lazio/Cruz/Kasich polls are completely moot because it is October Clinton vs. June LCK. If they were the candidate they would not look at all the same now as they looked in June the last time we saw them. They would have been further shaped by the Clinton campaign/ the press.....which are the same thing I know....and their own campaign. Their image now would be completely different than it was then. There might as well be a Clinton vs. Captain Kangaroo poll. It would be equally useful. The only one that there could even be a semblance of a viable argument about is Romney, because he's been through this, but even that is speculative.

This is not an apples and oranges thing. It is a apples and donuts thing. It doesn't matter if all the numbers were collected properly and the polling samples were perfect. The polls are wrong. That is not an opinion.

Edited by 4merper4mer

I hope you're not shocked by that.

It's breathtaking the lack of comprehension that exists on this board.

Stunning is a word that comes to mind.

We need to start over with our whole government. These people running this place are going to destroy our country while they destroy each other as we watch. Won't matter who is president when we have the House and Senate both of which really run this country. This election is nothing but a bunch of adult children throwing ego's around instead of worrying about our country. This has been going on for longer then this election and will continue to do so.

Edited by Beef Jerky

We need to start over with our whole government. These people running this place are going to destroy our country while they destroy each other as we watch. Won't matter who is president when we have the House and Senate both of which really run this country. This election is nothing but a bunch of adult children throwing ego's around instead of worrying about our country. This has been going on for longer then this election and will continue to do so.

Every election is an opportunity to vote for someone else but the safest job to have is incumbent.

You won't vote your guy out and neither will I.

Unfortunately true.

IMO it wouldn't take too many individuals to at least for a period of time have a more responsible government. If we elected a solution oriented President and one with good people skills and had similar house and senate leadership, I think we could get some good things done. Right now I think we have only 1 of those pieces in Paul Ryan.

Embarrassingly so. I don't even bother going there in the morning because I know what/who their lead story is about.

They've become the Breitbart of the left, and they don't even try to hide it any more.

Embarrassingly so. I don't even bother going there in the morning because I know what/who their lead story is about.

They've become the Breitbart of the left, and they don't even try to hide it any more.

I've already become accustomed to the typical bias, it's factored in. However, what they are doing over the past couple months, specially so as we are approaching crunch time is out-of-this-world.

I used to tune into them as part of the rotation of networks that I will view but this is just nuts.

What are people's take on Nate Silver's poll crunching and analytics.

??? Quick SparkNotes version please. Just as many can't get past 3 words of mine, I can't get past 3 of OC's.

Oh no, now I finally did it... Right?

LMAO

Signed,

The Liberal PPP minority.

(Was that a long post? I am trying to look inward and dumb things down to much shorter posts... Failing miserably I do say!:

Wow! Raging dumpster fire continues.... I know both are pulling in the 20%, but that nasty blue stain on the electoral map would look huge. Psych warfare:

https://news.google.com/news/amp?caurl=https%3A%2F%2Famp.cnn.com%2Fcnn%2F2016%2F10%2F12%2Fpolitics%2Fhillary-clinton-utah-poll%2Findex.html#pt0-521566