Trump Alone at the Top

Hey, I feel sorry for poor Donald for being played like that. Boy did he get raw end of the deal. Must eat @ him to be played a fool.

I guess who do people want running the country. The court jester Trump who is playing to the rubes out there. Or somebody who can manipulate a favorable deal? Win @ all cost, right? Scorch earth Hillary?

Hey, I feel sorry for poor Donald for being played like that. Boy did he get raw end of the deal. Must eat @ him to be played a fool.

I guess who do people want running the country. The court jester Trump who is playing to the rubes out there. Or somebody who can manipulate a favorable deal? Win @ all cost, right? Scorch earth Hillary?

He wasn't played. He just can't keep his mouth shut.

Trump tries to stay on offense......................unlike any other candidate would have done.

it won't work.............because it won't be covered ............

TRUMP HOLDS PRESS CONFERENCE WITH BILL CLINTON’S ACCUSERS.

SEMI-RETIRED PRESIDENT, who hangs with rappers whose album covers feature murdered judges in front of the White House condemns ‘unbelievable’ Trump remarks, calls him ‘insecure.’

Obama_winner_chapstick-576x379.jpg

He did himself no favors in the last few hours. Turning the presidential process into mud wrestling and trying to saddle Hillary with Bill's offenses (assuming they are credible).

do you like movies about gladiators? Honestly, I am just replying to make you feel special. I don't read your posts. Or care

But, I really liked the movie gladiator. When the cold is out the blade sticks.

I'm 57, eii... Yu know this

36 going on 57... :-P

You skipped your whole 40s.

KO Donald: "How stupid is our country"

Donald wants your vote.

"General MacArthur is spinning in his grave."

Priceless! LoL

Donald: (fingers in ears)

"Aaaaaaa I am not listening"

"You let her go a minute over, me not a second"

Is this clown using Mini-Donald's tactics!

He did himself no favors in the last few hours. Turning the presidential process into mud wrestling and trying to saddle Hillary with Bill's offenses (assuming they are credible).

The thing is, the accusations are credible by Hillary Clinton's own stated standards ("Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported") and belied by her actions. Holding her responsible for Bill's actions isn't the point; holding her responsible for her own craven hypocrisy is.

Of course, Trump being Trump, he's too ham-fisted a carnival barker to manage even something that easy.

The thing is, the accusations are credible by Hillary Clinton's own stated standards ("Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported") and belied by her actions. Holding her responsible for Bill's actions isn't the point; holding her responsible for her own craven hypocrisy is.

Of course, Trump being Trump, he's too ham-fisted a carnival barker to manage even something that easy.

He risked losing a portion of his soft base support, and I think last night's debate helped solidify that support. In regards to the more moderate supporters that are needed in the coalition to win the W.H, I don't think there really is anything he could do to win them over. His only hope is for Hillary to have an extremely low turnout.

That's the point. Bringing up "sheltering the abusive guy" is fair game. But to hold the press conference and bring them into the debate, thus escalating it to headline status? Pure douchebaggery in a season where I might prefer to hear about issues.

And yes 4mer, to cut off your rubber-glue logic, Hillary did it too with Ms. Universe.

But that's just a conspiracy right. :rolleyes:

Let me guess, having Trump line up Willie's hit parade in the front row on national TV was all part of Clinton's plan to get the coronation?

He risked losing a portion of his soft base support, and I think last night's debate helped solidify that support. In regards to the more moderate supporters that are needed in the coalition to win the W.H, I don't think there really is anything he could do to win them over. His only hope is for Hillary to have an extremely low turnout.

This is exactly what he did. He was the Trump of the primary season yesterday. Sunday was custom made for the reality TV crowd.