Trump Alone at the Top

I don't give a **** who the "overwhelming majority of GOP voters" are.

Bottom line, they !@#$ed up.

Rubio and Kasich you must be kidding. You have to be crazy to think they had any chance whatsoever. Certifiable. The whole process was geared to beat Cruz because the whiny McConnells are stupid and corrupt. Trump outcruzed Cruz and here we are.

Rubio and Kasich lol.

Rubio and Kasich you must be kidding. You have to be crazy to think they had any chance whatsoever. Certifiable. The whole process was geared to beat Cruz because the whiny McConnells are stupid and corrupt. Trump outcruzed Cruz and here we are.

Rubio and Kasich lol.

Oh, so it's McConnell's fault?

And you think Cruz had a better shot at defeating Hillary rather than Rubio or Kasich?

And you call me certifiable? :doh:

The whole republican field was weak. Romney would have beaten her and all of them hands down. Hopefully he will make her a one term president in 2020.

Romney, Kasich and Rubio would have all easily won.

Trump is going to lose badly and Cruz wouldn't have done too much better.

Edited by Magox

Lol, well done, GOP.

Funny you crawl out of your dungeon for this, but still fully support a woman who openly launders money from terrorist countries who treat women far worse than whatever stupidity you get from Trump.

If only you had the ability for independent thought. The hypocrisy would be more clear to you.

But no. Do as your told. Just like a good little leftist nutsucker.

Funny you crawl out of your dungeon for this, but still fully support a woman who openly launders money from terrorist countries who treat women far worse than whatever stupidity you get from Trump.

"Bimbo eruptions."

The hyprocisy of the left is nauseating.

Not a word from the MSM about the audio tape of Hillary laughing about getting the rapist of a 12 year old off with time served when she was a run of the mill lawyer.

"Yeah, I got him off. So what? Who cares? We got the evidence thrown out, so he walked. (laughs) I mean, sure. we knew he did it. (laughs) but it didn't matter."

Edited by Wacka

"Bimbo eruptions."

The hyprocisy of the left is nauseating.

Please. They're coming out of the woodwork here too.

My FB feed is blowing up with the predictable indignation about Trump's comments from self proclaimed arbiters of our national morality. No one stops to remember that the tape in question is from 2005 and was widely available to them all back then. But no one minded because they were all making a boatload of cash producing a make-believe business show, where Trump was pumped up as some successful executive.

Why were they quiet then?

The whole industry is a bunch of thin-skinned star !@#$ers, and you're also seeing the same effect of whoever goes on Hannity's show on a daily basis.

I don't give a **** who the "overwhelming majority of GOP voters" are.

Bottom line, they !@#$ed up.

They did not F up....this is the culmination of 30 years of Rush Fox Coulter Jones...Electing Bush, Palin....never balancing the budget, chasing idiotic social issues....never shrinking the govt....This is your GOP....The GOP Is its voting base....

Not a word from the MSM about the audio tape of Hillary laughing about getting the rapist of a 12 year old off with time served when she was a run of the mill lawyer.

"Yeah, I got him off. So what? Who cares? We got the evidence thrown out, so he walked. (laughs) I mean, sure. we knew he did it. (laughs) but it didn't matter."

Considering I've heard that story over and over for a year, it's old news.

toddstarnes ‏@toddstarnes 2h

Dr. Ben Carson tells @FoxNews more Trump revelations are coming.

I don't know if it's true but the thread of Trump treating women like garbage will not come as a surprise. He is a horrible person and his long history of statements about women before the latest tape show it.

That tape didn't do anything to change my thoughts on Trump--they just reinforced them. He's a scumbag and has no decency. What a revelation.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

We picked the candidates. Now make a choice.

How could it possibly have taken until now, of all times, to turn your back on Trump? This stupid tape that you HAD to know has come out of his mouth 800 times--this is the reason?

I didn't pick either candidate. And the truth is my vote never counted anyway since I live in CT. I just can't bring myself to vote for any of these clowns.

The winner is OUR president. But that doesn't mean I picked him or her.

It's bad enough you supported Trump and suddenly are happy to follow the sheep as they run from him for a tape that shocks not a person, but do your duty and cast a damn vote. You don't have to love the choice--no one does--but democracy is the worst system except for all the others. You need to own it.