Trump Alone at the Top

You can pretend I wrote that to make your point, but please go hunting for all the times I wrote that Cruz has been wiping the floor with Hillary in national polls.

Go ahead.

We'll wait.

While you're wasting your time trying to prove something I never said, I don't need to pretend that Trump is anything other than a long-term Democrat, who fed money to Hillary, Reid and Pelosi over the past 40 years, and could not give one living schitt about you, me, or anything that includes the word "America."

He's a leftwing nutbag who has managed to con a bunch of previously smart conservative people.

That's it. Nothing more. Nothing less. When this is over, we'll all find out who was right and who was conned.

Luckily you won't be waiting long.

RIdiculous. Saying it over and over doesn't make it true.

Cruz, with the right VP choice (preferably a woman like Haley or Martinez) would take Hillary to the mat.

Trump would take her to the gutter.

That's a load of crap. Even Kasich is shown as beating her right now, while virtually every poll shows Trump losing by up to 18 freaking points.

Yes, polls change...but this is ridiculously damning right now.

Trump loses in every single poll by 13 points. Everyone else beats her.

The only poll that shows Trump beating Hillary is the one he talks about on the stump but never references.

She will destroy Trump, get the House and Senate back, and do everything short of brand her logo on the ass of every nutbag who thought Trump would make a good presidient.

So when you call folks morons for focusing on one set of polls and ignoring other sets, I'm gonna call you a moron and a hypocrite. Easy peasy.

You can pretend I wrote that to make your point, but please go hunting for all the times I wrote that Cruz has been wiping the floor with Hillary in national polls.

Go ahead.

We'll wait.

While you're wasting your time trying to prove something I never said, I don't need to pretend that Trump is anything other than a long-term Democrat, who fed money to Hillary, Reid and Pelosi over the past 40 years, and could not give one living schitt about you, me, or anything that includes the word "America."

He's a leftwing nutbag who has managed to con a bunch of previously smart conservative people.

That's it. Nothing more. Nothing less. When this is over, we'll all find out who was right and who was conned.

You keep attributing this viewpoint to me. I'm not sure why.

Edited by FireChan

So when you call folks morons for focusing on one set of polls and ignoring other sets, I'm gonna call you a moron and a hypocrite. Easy peasy.

Still waiting to see where I insist -- as you suggested -- that national polls show Cruz wiping the floor with Hillary.

You do understand the difference between what you said I said, and what I actually wrote, no?

Likely not. One thing I've learned from this election: Trump doesn't draw the brightest bulbs.

We'll keep waiting.

Edited by LABillzFan

Still waiting to see where I insist -- as you suggested -- that national polls show Cruz wiping the floor with Hillary.

You do understand the difference between what you said I said, and what I actually wrote, no?

Likely not. One thing I've learned from this election: Trump doesn't draw the brightest bulbs.

We'll keep waiting.

What were you implying when you said "Everyone else beats her?' Or "Even Kasich is shown as beating her right now?"

Either way, my original point still stands that you're focusing on one set of polls and not the other.

Edited by FireChan

It'll be a moat on the northern border with the keystone pipeline running through a portion of it and Iran is paying for that and the Chinese will run the currency exchange between the U.S. and Canada.

Nah just a bunch of signs saying "No Poutine Allowed Beyond This Point" and poof problem solved.

One of the things that disappointed me with Trump was how many people I considered true conservatives flocked to his money. Voices like Coulter, Ingraham, Rush, Hannity, Bolling, etc have lined themselves up for his cash.

Suddenly I realized that pretty much all of Fox News was Trump all day, every day. Outside of Special Report, you couldn't turn on any Fox opinion show without Trump either in the room or on the phone. I don't watch or listen to Hannity, but Twitter let me know that Trump was a regular "town hall" every other day. Then he was on O'Reilly all the time. Then he was on Greta all the time, which is too bad because she always had a very good show with lots of people from both sides of the House and Senate.

I finally couldn't take it any more and just turned it off completely. Apparently I'm not alone.

For the first time in 14 years, CNN is now kicking the schitt out of FOX.

One of the things that disappointed me with Trump was how many people I considered true conservatives flocked to his money. Voices like Coulter, Ingraham, Rush, Hannity, Bolling, etc have lined themselves up for his cash.

Suddenly I realized that pretty much all of Fox News was Trump all day, every day. Outside of Special Report, you couldn't turn on any Fox opinion show without Trump either in the room or on the phone. I don't watch or listen to Hannity, but Twitter let me know that Trump was a regular "town hall" every other day. Then he was on O'Reilly all the time. Then he was on Greta all the time, which is too bad because she always had a very good show with lots of people from both sides of the House and Senate.

I finally couldn't take it any more and just turned it off completely. Apparently I'm not alone.

I respect you reaching that conclusion -- but you should have seen it coming from the likes of the bolded. Coulter, Ingraham, Rush, Hannity are all about the money. They are, and always will be, hypocritical provocateurs who chase the spotlight, not the truth, and certainly not conservatism.

None of those people you mentioned should surprise you. Coulter would sell her own children for the spotlight and bolling is just a raving meat head.

so because of bolded and because of the 24/7 cycle of the same thing repeated constantly you are surprised by this? this is not fox necessarily getting worse - have you watched cnn now vs just a year ago? a year ago it started to change. they have been spacing hln and cnn further apart. hln stopped trying to report news and became a watered down kitty version of fox news. cnn became a tmz styled news channel. quick reports, lack of depth or hitting info and most importantly watered down interviews.

similarly, when howard stern is the premier interviewer in the news/media world you have a problem. not that stern is a bad interviewer or that he can't be the best. but he should have competition by others in the actual news world. interviews now have no hard hitting impact or substance.

I respect you reaching that conclusion -- but you should have seen it coming from the likes of the bolded. Coulter, Ingraham, Rush, Hannity are all about the money. They are, and always will be, hypocritical provocateurs who chase the spotlight, not the truth, and certainly not conservatism.

Understood, but to me there's a difference between chasing the money and chasing Trump's money. It just seems to me that it's SO MUCH easier to recognize Trump as a left-wing nutbag with nothing but a gimmick that people who make a living chattering to conservatives would try to preserve their brand instead of give in to the low-hanging fruit.

Was WAY wrong about that.

The Conservative media hucksters. Don't forget about Levin, he certainly is anti Trump now, but when Cruz and Trump were playing kissy face back last year Levin wouldn't lay a glove on him. Levin helped prop him up, the only reason why he turned on Trump is because he went after his precious Cruz.

Fox has been in the tank for Trump nearly 100% since the beginning. He has been on most of their shows for years though because, well he's The Donald. The one exception is Meghan Kelly. It looks like she couldn't be bought and Trump picked a fight with her from day one. Of course, that might just be a contrived subplot in the psycho/social drama that is the Trumpster's run for Potus. It's all about the ratings for O'Rilley. Hannity is such a whiner, I haven't been able to listen to him for years.

Understood, but to me there's a difference between chasing the money and chasing Trump's money. It just seems to me that it's SO MUCH easier to recognize Trump as a left-wing nutbag with nothing but a gimmick that people who make a living chattering to conservatives would try to preserve their brand instead of give in to the low-hanging fruit.

Was WAY wrong about that.

What makes Trump a left winger?

ChasMfbWwAA9wy8.jpg

“In terms of our liberal democracy and constitutional order, Trump is an extinction-level event.” http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/04/america-tyranny-donald-trump.html

The Left's political memory is a Etch-a-Sketch shaking forever.

Wielding A Pen And A Phone, Obama Goes It Alone http://www.npr.org/2014/01/20/263766043/wielding-a-pen-and-a-phone-obama-goes-it-alone?sc=tw&cc=share

463345181_18261195_wide-d8cd7eb4587f8647

Edited by B-Man

Some of us warned about this type of ad when it looked like Trump was gaining steam. The Trumpster Divers thought it was ridiculous.

Not so ridiculous. Here's the pig about to be slaughtered by the left..and this is just a down ticket race.

Pick an idiot. Lose like an idiot.

Some of us warned about this type of ad when it looked like Trump was gaining steam. The Trumpster Divers thought it was ridiculous.

Not so ridiculous. Here's the pig about to be slaughtered by the left..and this is just a down ticket race.

Pick an idiot. Lose like an idiot.

Keep fighting, you foot solider you.