Trump Alone at the Top

Like a deranged Rhino or a Los Angeles Bills fan?

Please. We're about to watch a National Enquirer candidate go up against a corrupt money-launderer who left four Americans for dead in Benghazi.

If someone shoots Trump, they'll ruin the only thing worth watching for the next few months.

This is going to be like watching an episode of The Ropers where everyone mud wrestles.

Yuge. Epic. Believe me. Best you ever saw.

Please. We're about to watch a National Enquirer candidate go up against a corrupt money-launderer who left four Americans for dead in Benghazi.

If someone shoots Trump, they'll ruin the only thing worth watching for the next few months.

This is going to be like watching an episode of The Ropers where everyone mud wrestles.

Small hands and slippery mud don't make for a good combination. Hilary has this in the bag.

I get the sentiment, but the fact is that we will have two choices, one totally flawed and one with big question marks. I was never a proponent of Trump but I understand what he has done to win the nomination. There are a whole bunch of R's that are angry with not only the government but with the Republican party. He's exploited that. He sometimes had a crass way of doing it but that is pretty much an act. (I once sat at a table with Chuck Dickerson at a luncheon and our conversation was pleasant and informative, but when the cameras showed up he put on quite the show). This, I think is Trump. He's played a game to win the nomination and he will now do what he thinks will win over enough dems and independents to offset the people like you who are conservative but won't vote for him. If he wins the presidency he's going to surround himself with good people in his cabinet and lay off the Barnum & Bailey rhetoric. I don't want to sit out this election and I'm not going to vote for Hillary.

Hope not.

:lol: Hey, I'm a non violent kinda guy.

But the pen is mightier than the sword. :w00t:

I get the sentiment, but the fact is that we will have two choices, one totally flawed and one with big question marks. I was never a proponent of Trump but I understand what he has done to win the nomination. There are a whole bunch of R's that are angry with not only the government but with the Republican party. He's exploited that. He sometimes had a crass way of doing it but that is pretty much an act. (I once sat at a table with Chuck Dickerson at a luncheon and our conversation was pleasant and informative, but when the cameras showed up he put on quite the show). This, I think is Trump. He's played a game to win the nomination and he will now do what he thinks will win over enough dems and independents to offset the people like you who are conservative but won't vote for him. If he wins the presidency he's going to surround himself with good people in his cabinet and lay off the Barnum & Bailey rhetoric. I don't want to sit out this election and I'm not going to vote for Hillary.

I keep hearing that Trump will surround himself with experts. I'm sure that he'll have binders full of candidates. But can you tell me about his professional history of when he surrounded himself with top experts? How many people graduating from top schools are knocking over each other for a short in the trump organization? Does anyone find it odd that a multi-billion company is run by a man and his kids, but they've all been on the campaign trail for six months?

The only time he's run a public company, he filed bankruptcy four times. But don't worry, he came out fine. The same can't be said of the employees,Investors and vendors.

I keep hearing that Trump will surround himself with experts. I'm sure that he'll have binders full of candidates. But can you tell me about his professional history of when he surrounded himself with top experts? How many people graduating from top schools are knocking over each other for a short in the trump organization? Does anyone find it odd that a multi-billion company is run by a man and his kids, but they've all been on the campaign trail for six months?

The only time he's run a public company, he filed bankruptcy four times. But don't worry, he came out fine. The same can't be said of the employees,Investors and vendors.

Let it go. Trump supporters don't listen to reason. Humanity has gotten this far though I guess it's time to pack it up now and set it all on fire.

Let it go. Trump supporters don't listen to reason. Humanity has gotten this far though I guess it's time to pack it up now and set it all on fire.

“Life ... is a tale

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,

Signifying nothing.”

you prefer the bush "experts" who assured us of WMDs in iraq?

You're entire hope here is pinned on the idea that Trump comes with "big question marks."

He does if you don't know anything about him. If you DO know anything about him, you'd know there are no question marks. He's got a long history that is pretty much everything you're 'hoping' he's not.

He is, by his own words, a big government, pro choice, pro Obamacare, anti-gun NY liberal who says what people want to hear because he knows most of you are too stupid to think for yourself.

He's no question mark. He's a whiter shade of Obama. He's Hillary without a vagina. If you paid any attention, you'd know this.

And as I type this, the media that propped him up is about to destroy him. Mark it down.

"Surrounded himself with good people." That's gold, Jerry. GOLD!

Here's your companionship, Trumpsters.

Someone tell the fat lady she's on in five.

You're entire hope here is pinned on the idea that Trump comes with "big question marks."

He does if you don't know anything about him. If you DO know anything about him, you'd know there are no question marks. He's got a long history that is pretty much everything you're 'hoping' he's not.

He is, by his own words, a big government, pro choice, pro Obamacare, anti-gun NY liberal who says what people want to hear because he knows most of you are too stupid to think for yourself.

He's no question mark. He's a whiter shade of Obama. He's Hillary without a vagina. If you paid any attention, you'd know this.

And as I type this, the media that propped him up is about to destroy him. Mark it down.

I think I'll just turn off all news outlets until 2030. Hopefully by then some sanity will be restored.

You mean the entire intelligence community?

Have fun at your cross burning celebration tonight

Here's your companionship, Trumpsters.

Someone tell the fat lady she's on in five.

So, I guess you've convinced me, Hillary gets my vote..

So, I guess you've convinced me, Hillary gets my vote..

Hillary doesn't need your vote. She already got what she needs: an opponent who is not only as flawed as her, but a personal friend and donor who is more in line with her political leanings than any Republican not named McCain.

His attacks on her by citing Enquirer stories will be epic! I'm sure he'll win big. His push tonight to get the economy going by funding infrastructure is breasts on conservative!