Trump Alone at the Top

Good theater though.

It certainly isn't dull. :lol:

For me it's more sad than entertaining though. I'm sure I'm not alone in that sentiment, but it's just become a ridiculous waste of time, money, and energy intended to give people the illusion of choice.

It really has. She's proven she'll play ball and keep to the old world order's way of operating. Hell, she brags about it. Everything else is just theater.

That is indeed a cool story bro.

The reality is the people running against her can barely tie their shoes in a knot let alone challenge her. But see it your way if it helps you fall asleep at night. Lord knows coming up with far fetched fantasies is your niche.

Chances are, the conservatives who are dead set against Trump, will have far less to lose if he wins than his most ardent supporters. But carry on with your fantasy island

The most important thing is keeping Hillary out of the white house. Trump, cruz, kasich, doesn't matter. They will all do less damage than she will. Whoever has the best chance to beat Hillary has my vote.

The most important thing is keeping Hillary out of the white house. Trump, cruz, kasich, doesn't matter. They will all do less damage than she will. Whoever has the best chance to beat Hillary has my vote.

You are incorrect. The more trump grows in popularity the more the random **** heads who post disgusting comments on YouTube come out and feel empowered. You're in for a surprise.

It certainly isn't dull. :lol:

For me it's more sad than entertaining though. I'm sure I'm not alone in that sentiment, but it's just become a ridiculous waste of time, money, and energy intended to give people the illusion of choice.

Haha i understand that sentiment, I try my best to keep politics at arms length because it's a fairytale. I said a month or two ago that I didn't think Trump wanted to win, I'm not sure whether that's changed in my mind or I'm just swayed by the recent victory.

I'm in Massachusetts and I have a handful of buddies who are in strong unions making 70k a year + sweeping high school floors who will not vote for hilderbeast. I'm not in line with your thinking 100 percent but part of me wonders how a two party political system could !@#$ things up with their base so bad? On both sides. The only answer I come up with is ...it doesn't matter.

That is indeed a cool story bro.

The reality is the people running against her can barely tie their shoes in a knot let alone challenge her. But see it your way if it helps you fall asleep at night. Lord knows coming up with far fetched fantasies is your niche.

Maybe. Or maybe I'm right and you're just not ready to hear it. But when you are, we'll laugh about this over some beers. :beer:

The scary thing is what I'm suggesting isn't far fetched. It's being done in plain sight. You can blame it on the parties or their ineptitude if you want, but the parties just march to the beat of the same money. And the money that owns the government wants Hillary to win and have for awhile. Strap in, it's going to get a lot crazier before November.

Oh please. Trumps best gig is referring to leads from the Enquirer.

He's done. When Hillary and her media gets done with that nutbag he'll be lucky to get a gig on Dancing With The Stars.

In fact, I would agree with TYTT: we're probably better off with Hillary spending the next four years telling everyone she can't get anything passed because she has a vagina.

Time to make the popcorn. This is going to get embarrassingly bad. Don't say we didn't warn you.

Edited by LABillzFan