Trump Alone at the Top

A non-vote gets you a front row seat to America finally stopping it circling of the drain and instead just going down. Vote for Trump...bad choice. Vote for Hillary....bad choice. Vote for some 3rd.....silly choice. Don't vote.....bad choice.

I'd rather be an accomplice to silliness than to evil.

Lots of people on both sides believe aliens exist and Hillary even talks about area 51 disclosure if elected. What exactly is your point?

Trump is basically proving the point that the GOP base is nuts. That's all

I'd rather be an accomplice to silliness than to evil.

It is a choice from a series of dead ends. Who am I to criticize?

What gets me to being critical is the annoying nature of loud mouth Trumpers and "intellectual" Hillary supporters. Could there be anything less intellectual than taking the word of the press, her cronies, etc. that she is brilliant when there is so much on display which points 180 degrees in the opposite direction?

I was talking to a Trump supporter, but not about politics, we just decided there was no point. But then I said something non-political about a topic and said, "Oh, that dude thinks Bigfoot is real!! Ha ha."

She snapped, "I believe in Bigfoot!" And was kind of annoyed.

They believe in bigfoot but what do these Hillary people believe in? Who's scarier?

http://www.infowars.com/anti-trumpers-call-for-riots-after-billionaire-wins-indiana/

Trump is basically proving the point that the GOP base is nuts. That's all

Not really but believe what you have always wanted to believe. Don't self examine your premise.....ever. The "GOP base" voting for Trump is not a base at all but a lot of new entrants from R, D and in many cases people who never voted.

Bernie is basically proving the point that the D base is commie. That's all.

For both parties, the base is the single biggest group that can be categorized. I don't think either is a majority but the dem base is closer. I think the R base is a close contest between fake capitalists, real capitalists, constitutionalist...who have some overlap with real capitalists, and social conservatives. It is much more splintered than the Dems. I see the dem base as consisting of commies. The rest of the dems outnumber the commies but not by a whole heck of a lot.

Not really but believe what you have always wanted to believe. Don't self examine your premise.....ever. The "GOP base" voting for Trump is not a base at all but a lot of new entrants from R, D and in many cases people who never voted.

Bernie is basically proving the point that the D base is commie. That's all.

For both parties, the base is the single biggest group that can be categorized. I don't think either is a majority but the dem base is closer. I think the R base is a close contest between fake capitalists, real capitalists, constitutionalist...who have some overlap with real capitalists, and social conservatives. It is much more splintered than the Dems. I see the dem base as consisting of commies. The rest of the dems outnumber the commies but not by a whole heck of a lot.

Can you back that up in some way? I'd be willing to bet most of Trump's voters voted for Bush

Can you back that up in some way? I'd be willing to bet most of Trump's voters voted for Bush

Well, the quantity of voters in the GOP primaries have been WAY up indicating new voters from somewhere. Trump has the most votes. There are people on TV and radio and all over saying things like "I never voted before but....".

The majority of Trump voters in the upcoming general may indeed have been Bush voters, but I doubt the majority of primary voters were. That said though wouldn't it follow that a large chunk of voters came from a previous winning candidate? Couldn't I say "I bet the majority of Bernie voters, voted for Obama?" So, what's the point?

Lol, what a schitt show this has turned into.

Nice job, GOP! :doh:

if anything good comes of it, it will most likely be the realization of some on the right of the level of shyster they've been listening to on talk radio/tv propaganda shows and the harm they are doing to the country.

if anything good comes of it, it will most likely be the realization of some on the right of the level of shyster they've been listening to on talk radio/tv propaganda shows and the harm they are doing to the country.

Because we all know the left propaganda is just peachy.

You do realize a lot of his support came from the left side of the aisle?

No, no,

If the GOP picks you as their candidate, you must be an extemist right-winger.

You know.................................like John McCain and Mitt Romney....... :wallbash:

Because we all know the left propaganda is just peachy.

the left media outlets didn't enable trump and they barely acknowledged Bernie til late in the game. they almost universally still bow to Clinton and I agree that it's a problem.

You do realize a lot of his support came from the left side of the aisle?

wow. if you believe that, what does that about those angry, white, male conservatives that were led around by them?

Edited by birdog1960

the left media outlets didn't enable trump and they barely acknowledged Bernie til late in the game. they almost universally still bow to Clinton and I agree that it's a problem.

So you agree that both sides have a problem?