Trump Alone at the Top

So let's see, Hillary supports a war based on bogus WMD claims. The Muslim family sadly loses a son for it. And they show up at the DNC to support her and vent on Trump? Wtf!!

Don't forget when she sponsored a bill to keep Muslims out of the country...

So let's see, Hillary supports a war based on bogus WMD claims. The Muslim family sadly loses a son for it. And they show up at the DNC to support her and vent on Trump? Wtf!!

I know, right? What's worse is LIAR called the (gold star also kind you) parents of the two dead soldiers in Benghazi liars and the press doesn't even bat an eye.

Blaming someone else for your problems is pathetic. The right wing media has successfully brought 30 percent of the country under their wing ...so there is that.

(snip)

Now the election is rigged.....absolutely patheic.

I'm not a conservative nor a republican. I'm politically agnostic.

And I've been saying the election is rigged for well over a year. Not because I'm a democrat or republican, but because I have eyes and common sense.

HRC has been the choice of the establishment for going on 2 years now. The only way she could win, without outright stealing the election in a transparent manner, was to get her to run against someone more unlikeable than her. Enter Trump.

Is it me, or are people starting to tune out the Trump bashing?

We may get Trump media fatigue long before the election.

Judging by last week's numbers it looks like people are starting to tune out trump, period.

Man, I'll give you credit; you may only have one note to play, but you play it pretty often.

Note to everyone considering a response to baskin's oft-repeated, forever-boring "where are the proposals?" rant.

You are welcome to point him to the bills and proposals, from a healthcare option to Zika-related funding, and he will, as every predictable leftist before him, explain that whatever you're showing him really isn't a proposal at all, simply because he has been told not to agree with it.[/quote

. Repeal the ACA....Please. Jam the Zika funding bill full of social issue crap...nice. I just read the GOP platform. My general judgment is it still supposes that supply side economics are the answer. They are not....todays economy is supply side...the middle class duldrums have suppressed demand...supply side economics are not going to help.

As far as the rest of the plaform...the proof is in the last 3 congresses. Immigration reform is nowhere because the GOP simply wants the status quo...cheap labor and illegal resident status. They know the can't deport 11 million people and they do not want any future Dems.

The GOP has had 6 years to make a point on foriegn policy with a new authorization for military force. They won't touch because they want no resposibility in foriegn policy. Abortion, block grants, making voting tougher (read the NC judgement)....thats your GOP platform.

No....you are wroung...name one piece of proposed or enacted GOP legilslation that has..or will have...a genuine positive impact ....a real impact....on your life.

Man, I'll give you credit; you may only have one note to play, but you play it pretty often.

Note to everyone considering a response to baskin's oft-repeated, forever-boring "where are the proposals?" rant.

You are welcome to point him to the bills and proposals, from a healthcare option to Zika-related funding, and he will, as every predictable leftist before him, explain that whatever you're showing him really isn't a proposal at all, simply because he has been told not to agree with it.[/quote

. Repeal the ACA....Please. Jam the Zika funding bill full of social issue crap...nice. I just read the GOP platform. My general judgment is it still supposes that supply side economics are the answer. They are not....todays economy is supply side...the middle class duldrums have suppressed demand...supply side economics are not going to help.

As far as the rest of the plaform...the proof is in the last 3 congresses. Immigration reform is nowhere because the GOP simply wants the status quo...cheap labor and illegal resident status. They know the can't deport 11 million people and they do not want any future Dems.

The GOP has had 6 years to make a point on foriegn policy with a new authorization for military force. They won't touch because they want no resposibility in foriegn policy. Abortion, block grants, making voting tougher (read the NC judgement)....thats your GOP platform.

No....you are wroung...name one piece of proposed or enacted GOP legilslation that has..or will have...a genuine positive impact ....a real impact....on your life.

Reducing the effective rate corporations pay to a rate similar to Ireland's rate while simultaneously closing corporate loopholes is a start, no?

Moving the goalposts again, baskin?

Of course you are. That's all a bended-knee SoProg like you is capable of.

Ask a question, get an answer you don't like, ask a totally different question.

So predictable, it almost makes me miss the intellect of gatorman.

There are literally millions of people in our country that could probably be a better President than all that are running.

Including probably half the people on this board.

Including me. And I'm under no delusions that I'd be a decent president.

The hits keep on coming with big name defections from Trump support. Those who blame the media miss the point: You get who you choose.

Atrocious that the choice on the other side is Clinton. I keep thinking about what could have been if Romney had come now instead of against Obama.