Trump Alone at the Top

The hits keep on coming with big name defections from Trump support. Those who blame the media miss the point: You get who you choose.

Atrocious that the choice on the other side is Clinton. I keep thinking about what could have been if Romney had come now instead of against Obama.

Well, then you can't blame me because I didn't vote for the buffoon.

The Republicans lost when Romney declined to run. In fact the whole country lost. But after he bloodied B.O.'s pug in their first debate he refused to lay a glove on him after Candy Crudly blindsided him in round 2. He probably wouldn't go after Hillary hard enough either - because he's a gentleman and an honorable person.

Judging by last week's numbers it looks like people are starting to tune out trump, period.

You shouldn't believe the polls. Or anything else coming out of the media. All you have to do is look at the lack of enthusiasm for this evil shrew. No one even shows up for her appearances. They crop and edit the photos to make it look like people actually give a shite about her.

http://www.infowars.com/media-photoshops-hillary-crowd-to-make-her-audience-look-bigger/

You shouldn't believe the polls. Or anything else coming out of the media. All you have to do is look at the lack of enthusiasm for this evil shrew. No one even shows up for her appearances. They crop and edit the photos to make it look like people actually give a shite about her.

http://www.infowars.com/media-photoshops-hillary-crowd-to-make-her-audience-look-bigger/

Most of the polls were wrong about brexit and every one in the media was stunned. They couldn't believe that their echo chamber had it so wrong.

Most of the polls were wrong about brexit and every one in the media was stunned. They couldn't believe that their echo chamber had it so wrong.

They cooked that poll and the ones here to make the opposition think they are behind and give losers like Hillary and her loser supporters momentum. They just poll in areas where they know there are 10-15% more democrats. Most people are programmed to believe whatever garbage is shoveled on them. Whatever comes out of that idiot box or if it's printed on paper they believe it.

They cooked that poll and the ones here to make the opposition think they are behind and give losers like Hillary and her loser supporters momentum. They just poll in areas where they know there are 10-15% more democrats. Most people are programmed to believe whatever garbage is shoveled on them. Whatever comes out of that idiot box or if it's printed on paper they believe it.

Is the blame game congenital to trump davidians?

Don't trust the national polls, fine. Then look at a straw poll on this site. None of the left leaning posters would consider voting for trump, and many of the right leaning posters wouldn't consider voting for trump. So that leave you and the other ardent supports, which would put him at about 33%.

But yeah, it's the lying national polls that are the problem.

Do you genuinely believe they're cooking the polls? Fox News has Trump down by 10. You think they're cooking the polls after turning itself into the Trump News Network?

Is the blame game congenital to trump davidians?

Don't trust the national polls, fine. Then look at a straw poll on this site. None of the left leaning posters would consider voting for trump, and many of the right leaning posters wouldn't consider voting for trump. So that leave you and the other ardent supports, which would put him at about 33%.

But yeah, it's the lying national polls that are the problem.

The left will never vote for anyone except a democrat. I'm not going to get into a pissing match yet again about Trump. I can't be convinced otherwise and neither can anyone on this board. We are all dug in. My point is that we are being manipulated and although it has been magnified because it's Trump, the game plan wouldn't be much different if it were Cruz for example. The media still would hate him and so would the pollsters. The difference with Trump is that he has Republican and global establishment, who wants the status quo working against him as well.

The game plan wouldn't be much different if it were Cruz for example. The media still would hate him and so would the pollsters. The difference with Trump is that he has Republican and global establishment, who wants the status quo working against him as well.

Actually the difference is that Trump is a walking, breathing, lying Democrat embarrassment who provides more than enough food for the media to throw on everyone.

If the establishment is willing to get behind a committed Democrat like Trump, they'd do the same for Cruz no matter what. In the end, Cruz would debate circles around Hillary while Trump, I'm sure, will do a terrific job talking about the lastest story in the National Enquirer about Hillary's hairpiece.

Do you genuinely believe they're cooking the polls? Fox News has Trump down by 10. You think they're cooking the polls after turning itself into the Trump News Network?

I think they do for Hillary. Thats who they all want in

Actually the difference is that Trump is a walking, breathing, lying Democrat embarrassment who provides more than enough food for the media to throw on everyone.

If the establishment is willing to get behind a committed Democrat like Trump, they'd do the same for Cruz no matter what. In the end, Cruz would debate circles around Hillary while Trump, I'm sure, will do a terrific job talking about the lastest story in the National Enquirer about Hillary's hairpiece.

You see it your way and I respect your opinion. I perceive Trump differently than you so we will never agree.

This is a historic year for Californians. You have two Democrats running for the one Senate seat, and two Democrats running for the POTUS hot seat.

Quite a year indeed. #somevotesdon'tcount

Thoughts on the possibility of Trump not debating Clinton?

I can't imagine why he wouldn't want to debate her, but I can certainly see it the other way around. She's got so much baggage right now that even if she was debating McCain or Romney, she'd still stand to get hammered. I'd wager that Trump would debate her every day from now until the election if he could.

Trump today per CNN:

Donald Trump said Tuesday that if Hillary Clinton gets to pick Supreme Court justices, there's "nothing you can do, folks ... although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is."

I think you almost have to believe that Trump is doing everything he can to destroy what is left of the GOP and get Hillary elected president i the biggest landslide ever.

It's just not conceivable that any human being running for president on the GOP ticket could be THIS phucking stupid.

Remember these moments, Trump Davidians, because when Hillary gets a landslide, and takes the House and Senate with her, we know you'll want to blame someone other than Trump, but you've put your weight behind a completely and utter moron.

Edited by LABillzFan

Trump today per CNN:

I think you almost have to believe that Trump is doing everything he can to destroy what is left of the GOP and get Hillary elected president i the biggest landslide ever.

It's just not conceivable that any human being running for president on the GOP ticket could be THIS phucking stupid.

Remember these moments, Trump Davidians, because when Hillary gets a landslide, and takes the House and Senate with her, we know you'll want to blame someone other than Trump, but you've put your weight behind a completely and utter moron.

Yeah, pretty bad.

The left will never vote for anyone except a democrat. I'm not going to get into a pissing match yet again about Trump. I can't be convinced otherwise and neither can anyone on this board. We are all dug in. My point is that we are being manipulated and although it has been magnified because it's Trump, the game plan wouldn't be much different if it were Cruz for example. The media still would hate him and so would the pollsters. The difference with Trump is that he has Republican and global establishment, who wants the status quo working against him as well.

Think what you want, but these numbers suggest a mass flight away from Trump by moderates.

Trump today per CNN:

Voters gave us Hillary and the Donald. The media pulls the strings of much of the electorate.