Trump Alone at the Top

People are acting like hes somehow worse than alternstives. Talk about crazy, Cruz said he won't make an important decision as POTUS until checking with the Bible and the Constitution. If these documents are somehow so intertwined, why is the pope doesn't check with the US Constitution before making a decision? And looney bird rubio wanted to increase military spending by $1 Trillion even though we already spend more than the next 10 countries combined. Give me the guy who rightfully busts on the hacks at faux news, any day over those alternatives.

What an embarrasing post.

Its a shame that people actually buy into the leftist propoganda about Senator Cruz and Rubio.

Try reading more diverse sites, if you are actually interested in "Truth"

What an embarrasing post.

Its a shame that people actually buy into the leftist propoganda about Senator Cruz and Rubio.

Try reading more diverse sites, if you are actually interested in "Truth"

What do you expect from the left? Their most trusted news source is Comedy Central.

What do you expect from the left? Their most trusted news source is Comedy Central.

What do I expect from the RIGHT, is supporting the people's choice for nominee, and not handing this important election to Hillary. But those jokers can't even seem to get that RIGHT. 8years of obama, tack on at least 4 with hillary...nice work bozos Edited by truth on hold

What do I expect from the RIGHT, is supporting the people's choice for nominee, and not handing this important election to Hillary. But those jokers can't even seem to get that RIGHT. 8years of obama, tack on at least 4 with hillary...nice work bozos

The rise of Trump is a reflection of the utter and complete failure of the GOP and the Conservative movement and media to produce anything but failure over the last 20 years. The 8 years of the Bush Presidency gave us NeoCon fed wars in the ME, unfunded tax cuts, unpaid wars, unfulfilled promises regarding balancing the budget and ultimately oversight over the greatest economic crisis since the great depression.

No movement on HC, immigration, education, not to mention global warming - yet a constant effort to suppress voting and limit rights.

The last 8 years consist of absolutely no wins. no progress, no successes for the GOP - absolutely nothing. The biggest "win" may be Citizens United - keep your own scorecard on that one.

In fact the GOP has gotten waxed on SSM, no child left behind is scrapped, the world has accepted and started to deal with GW. What counts now as a win is keeping a GOP affirmed judge off the SC.

The GOP and its media arms (Fox, Rush, etc) have lost all credibility as they have produced nothing and have nothing to offer. Nothing.

The GOP and Conservatives have made nobodies lives better and the blue collar crowd behind Trump know this. They could give a crap about the establishment, Fox News and don't want a democrat to be elected - they want their situations to be better and the GOP has absolutely nothing they can show them to gain their favor.

What do I expect from the RIGHT, is supporting the people's choice for nominee, and not handing this important election to Hillary. But those jokers can't even seem to get that RIGHT. 8years of obama, tack on at least 4 with hillary...nice work bozos

"The people's choice for nominee"?

The rise of Trump is a reflection of the utter and complete failure of the GOP and the Conservative movement and media to produce anything but failure over the last 20 years. The 8 years of the Bush Presidency gave us NeoCon fed wars in the ME, unfunded tax cuts, unpaid wars, unfulfilled promises regarding balancing the budget and ultimately oversight over the greatest economic crisis since the great depression.

No movement on HC, immigration, education, not to mention global warming - yet a constant effort to suppress voting and limit rights.

The last 8 years consist of absolutely no wins. no progress, no successes for the GOP - absolutely nothing. The biggest "win" may be Citizens United - keep your own scorecard on that one.

In fact the GOP has gotten waxed on SSM, no child left behind is scrapped, the world has accepted and started to deal with GW. What counts now as a win is keeping a GOP affirmed judge off the SC.

The GOP and its media arms (Fox, Rush, etc) have lost all credibility as they have produced nothing and have nothing to offer. Nothing.

The GOP and Conservatives have made nobodies lives better and the blue collar crowd behind Trump know this. They could give a crap about the establishment, Fox News and don't want a democrat to be elected - they want their situations to be better and the GOP has absolutely nothing they can show them to gain their favor.

You can thank Barry for Trump. We already elected someone wholly unqualified because he was the first of something.

Can't argue with ME wars criticism. The rest of the post borders on an alternate reality.

Hate politicians that can't tell the truth. Need term limits

I dig you Mead, but if you really mean this, you must REALLY not like Trump because he spends more time making things up on the campaign trail than even Obama.

The first step to recognizing a liar is when they spend every waking moment telling everyone that his competition lies all the time.

The Republican Party is not a democratic organization. It is a private entity, controlled and operated by political elites, with it's own set of rules, which are reestablished or amended annually in order that the establishment candidate gets the nomination. This is a feature, not a flaw. Big Government corporatists are elected because they are Big Government corporatists, not in spite of being Big Government corporatists.

The first step to recognizing a liar is when they spend every waking moment telling everyone that his competition lies all the time.

That's not a lie though.

The Republican Party is not a democratic organization. It is a private entity, controlled and operated by political elites, with it's own set of rules, which are reestablished or amended annually in order that the establishment candidate gets the nomination. This is a feature, not a flaw. Big Government corporatists are elected because they are Big Government corporatists, not in spite of being Big Government corporatists.

Same is true of the Democrat party as well. Superdelegates anyone?

Same is true of the Democrat party as well. Superdelegates anyone?

Of course the same thing is true of the Democratic Party.

That's the entire purpose of a two party system: to marginalize all non-establishment candidates in order to perpetuate the power structure.

My gosh. I started out with an open mind

I started out with a very open mind regarding this election. I listened to all of the candidates and ended up sort of rooting for Kasich but soon figured out that Trump was probably going to be the nominee. Trump is not someone I'd encourage my offspring to emulate but he's someone that would have my vote once he faces Shrillary.

My gosh. I started out with an open mind

I started out with a very open mind regarding this election. I listened to all of the candidates and ended up sort of rooting for Kasich but soon figured out that Trump was probably going to be the nominee. Trump is not someone I'd encourage my offspring to emulate but he's someone that would have my vote once he faces Shrillary.

Because you have been brainwashed by the right wing media to believe the Democrats are Hitlers, Stalin and Chairman Mao all rolled into one. Seriously, you are afraid of Hillary? :rolleyes:

Because you have been brainwashed by the right wing media to believe the Democrats are Hitlers, Stalin and Chairman Mao all rolled into one. Seriously, you are afraid of Hillary? :rolleyes:

No, you fool. I do my own thinking unlike you who needs to get your daily instructions on what to say from The Huffington Post. Hillary who is evil and treasonous should be incarcerated for life for her knowingly using an insecure server for classified correspondence. I know that you disagree with me about her but you need to get over her little Benghazi joke. It actually never was funny.

No, you fool. I do my own thinking unlike you who needs to get your daily instructions on what to say from The Huffington Post. Hillary who is evil and treasonous should be incarcerated for life for her knowingly using an insecure server for classified correspondence. I know that you disagree with me about her but you need to get over her little Benghazi joke. It actually never was funny.

I don't read Huffpost. And your post about Hillary says it all. You prove my point about Trump. You said you are voting for him because the right wing media made you believe she is the antichrist. Lead poisoning has made you a simpleton