Trump Alone at the Top

Pretty good. If they gave one to Barry for doing absolutely nothing...

No, they gave it to him because he's black.

Let's be frank about THAT matter.

Had nothing to do with what he did or didn't do. It had EVERYTHING to do with the color of his skin.

No, they gave it to him because he's black.

Let's be frank about THAT matter.

Had nothing to do with what he did or didn't do. It had EVERYTHING to do with the color of his skin.

Oh, I know. But he had/has nothing to do with being black.

I caught the first half of his speech at AIPAC yesterday. It was tough talk against Iran and the UN, and very pro-Israel. He must have had 8 or 9 standing ovations in the short time I watched.

Then again, a portion of their leadership disavowed themselves of his criticism of both Obama and Clinton, calling his rhetoric "too divisive" this morning. But that statement is at odds with what I saw yesterday.

Edited by Azalin

I caught the first half of his speech at AIPAC yesterday. It was tough talk against Iran and the UN, and very pro-Israel. He must have had 8 or 9 standing ovations in the short time I watched.

Then again, a portion of their leadership disavowed themselves of his criticism of both Obama and Clinton, calling his rhetoric "too divisive" this morning. But that statement is at odds with what I saw yesterday.

And it's at odds with Hillary's own speech at AIPAC.

Trump. What a racist ahole for not wanting to let in the subhuman barbarians that blew up Brussels. Man he's such a kook!

You'd have a bigger point if Trump proposed blocking people from Mid East or other volatile regions in, as opposed to denying entry to all Muslims.

How is that feasible?

That's not the point, because in reality it's not feasible. But it shows a separation between a real candidate and a carney clown. A real candidate would stake out a claim by proposing a block on migrants from the war-torn regions, a carney clown candidate would propose a block on an entire global religion.

That's not the point, because in reality it's not feasible. But it shows a separation between a real candidate and a carney clown. A real candidate would stake out a claim by proposing a block on migrants from the war-torn regions, a carney clown candidate would propose a block on an entire global religion.

Are all Islamic extremists necessarily from war-torn regions? Or are they all Muslim?

Did you just tell me that not all Islamic terrorists are Muslim?

Not all. There are some sympathizers/collaborators who aren't Muslim. How did Farook obtain his guns?

That's why Trump's blanket statement is stupid.

Because some followers of that particular religion are the ones causing the problems?

Some followers of that particular religion are absolutely the ones causing the problems.

Not all. There are some sympathizers/collaborators who aren't Muslim. How did Farook obtain his guns?

That's why Trump's blanket statement is stupid.

Some followers of that particular religion are absolutely the ones causing the problems.

Sympathizers and collaborators who haven't killed a single person directly. What religion did Farook follow?

Sympathizers and collaborators who haven't killed a single person directly. What religion did Farook follow?

By that nature, the driver of McVeigh's truck, or any get away drivers aren't guilty either. Let's free Khaled Mohammed too, since he didn't fly the planes.