Trump Alone at the Top

Doesn't matter. His first response to a bad-taste ad by a pro-Cruz PAC was to directly attack Cruz's wife.

What Cruz did was worse. Good money was spent attacking Trump's wife in a TV ad whereas all Trump did here was re-tweet something someone else tweeted first.

What Cruz did was worse. Good money was spent attacking Trump's wife in a TV ad whereas all Trump did here was re-tweet something someone else tweeted first.

I respectfully disagree.

This is Donald's official twitter handle.

He chose to resend those images out.

Cruz also relented that the ad itself, made by the Liz Mair-led super PAC Make America Awesome, was uncalled for too.

“That ad was completely inappropriate and we had nothing to do with it,” Cruz told The Daily Beast. “It wasn’t our campaign. It wasn’t even a super PAC affiliated with us in anyway. It was a totally separate group. I don’t know the person who did it—we have no involvement with them whatsoever.”

Edited by B-Man

It's a valid question to know whether Cruz knew about the PAC ad, which was totally inappropriate. But Trump's immediate response was a direct attack on Cruz's wife, not a retweet.

And that's another test of his thin skinned temperament.

It's a valid question to know whether Cruz knew about the PAC ad, which was totally inappropriate. But Trump's immediate response was a direct attack on Cruz's wife, not a retweet.

And that's another test of his thin skinned temperament.

I like Melania, smart, articulate, determined, but sweet at same time. Got a woman like that gotta protect her from "Lyin' Ted"

I like Melania, smart, articulate, determined, but sweet at same time. Got a woman like that gotta protect her from "Lyin' Ted"

I really like Ivanka also. Well spoken, intelligent women. Elegant and classy. Now she would be a great first women prez.

Edited by Dante

I believe the first was in response to Cruz' ad talking about Melania showing too much skin in the past. The 2nd looks like a retweet.

They're both retweets. The first in response to an SuperPac ad that is not tied in any way to Cruz.

And let me just say this. It's embarrassing. Believe me. And let me tell you something, okay? I love the people here, but I know embarrassing, and no one was more embarrassing than Bush when the Muslims were all coming here, and dancing in the streets, and I saw that, okay, so we shouldn't let them in because if you think about Lyin' Ted and his ugly wife, okay? And I don't mean that in a bad way. I'm sure her menstrual cycle is fine. Believe. I know menstrual cycles better than anyone. I actually have one, that's how well I know them, okay?

This guy is going to get creamed by Hillary.

They're both retweets. The first in response to an SuperPac ad that is not tied in any way to Cruz.

And let me just say this. It's embarrassing. Believe me. And let me tell you something, okay? I love the people here, but I know embarrassing, and no one was more embarrassing than Bush when the Muslims were all coming here, and dancing in the streets, and I saw that, okay, so we shouldn't let them in because if you think about Lyin' Ted and his ugly wife, okay? And I don't mean that in a bad way. I'm sure her menstrual cycle is fine. Believe. I know menstrual cycles better than anyone. I actually have one, that's how well I know them, okay?

This guy is going to get creamed by Hillary.

Maybe he will. But that also means everyone else would as well.

Maybe he will. But that also means everyone else would as well.

That's a load of crap. Even Kasich is shown as beating her right now, while virtually every poll shows Trump losing by up to 18 freaking points.

Yes, polls change...but this is ridiculously damning right now.

That's a load of crap. Even Kasich is shown as beating her right now, while virtually every poll shows Trump losing by up to 18 freaking points.

Yes, polls change...but this is ridiculously damning right now.

Cruz would lose. You're done either way.

Cruz would lose. You're done either way.

RIdiculous. Saying it over and over doesn't make it true.

Cruz, with the right VP choice (preferably a woman like Haley or Martinez) would take Hillary to the mat.

Trump would take her to the gutter.

Cruz, with the right VP choice (preferably a woman like Haley or Martinez) would take Hillary to the mat.

You actually believe that. Sad!

Cruz is a joke. Repubes already tried pasting together a Bonnie and Clyde team with McCain and Palin. How'd that work? Get with the program dude, voters aren't buying the establishment $#!+ anymore. Not just repubes, if Hillary didn't have the DNC super delegates, she'd be in serious trouble of losing to the outsider Bernie. Edited by truth on hold

Almost all the data-based, respected election analysts -- see National Review's Henry Olsen -- believe Trump has a better chance than Cruz in the general.

I think that's right, but they would both have a chance. Hillary is that weak a candidate, and frankly, people are just fed up with the left's lies/political correctness.