Trump Alone at the Top

You actually believe that. Sad!

Cruz is a joke.

Get with the program dude, voters aren't buying the establishment $#!+ anymore. Not just repubes, if Hillary didn't have the DNC super delegates, she'd be in serious trouble of losing to the outsider Bernie.

I'm not sure where this "Cruz would have absolutely no chance" drumbeat is coming from.

Yes....he would face an uphill challenge, but he is only 3-9% behind Hillary now...........early on in the process.

When faced with a younger (relative (newcomer) as a choice, against a tired, very well known political hack like Hillary

your declaration really rings a little hollow.

She has a large unfavorable rating, on the left and the right.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_cruz_vs_clinton-4034.html

I'm not sure where this "Cruz would have absolutely no chance" drumbeat is coming from.

Yes....he would face an uphill challenge, but he is only 3-9% behind Hillary now...........early on in the process.

When faced with a younger (relative (newcomer) as a choice, against a tired, very well known political hack like Hillary

your declaration really rings a little hollow.

She has a large unfavorable rating, on the left and the right.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_cruz_vs_clinton-4034.html

Can I hazard a guess that you, also, thought Mittens would beat Obama and had polls to show for it?

LA, can I hazard a guess that you thought Mittens would have a landslide victory against Obama? Thought no one would be dumb enough to vote for him twice? Etc etc?

I thought he could beat Obama. Landslide? No way in hell. Obama's community service minions had the GOTV folks in overdrive. And Mitt was simply unable to be as aggressive as he needed to be.

Cruz is a joke. Repubes already tried pasting together a Bonnie and Clyde team with McCain and Palin. How'd that work? Get with the program dude, voters aren't buying the establishment $#!+ anymore. Not just repubes, if Hillary didn't have the DNC super delegates, she'd be in serious trouble of losing to the outsider Bernie.

This is gatorman-level trolling right here. There is no world where anyone confuses John McCain with Ted Cruz, and there is especially no world where Cruz is an establishment candidate. The Senate GOP hates him, which is why Lee is the only one who endorsed him. No matter how many times anyone tries to paint Cruz as establishment, it just isn't going to stick because there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Alternately, McCain was tapped by the GOP in 2008 just like Hillary is tapped for the DNC this year. Both have establishment blood running through their varicose veins.

What you nutbags seem to miss is that even if Trump gets the nomination, guess he will be by his side in his campaign. Yes, the GOP establishment.

I swear, between Trump and Sanders, some of the biggest fools are creeping out from the dirt.

I thought he could beat Obama. Landslide? No way in hell. Obama's community service minions had the GOTV folks in overdrive. And Mitt was simply unable to be as aggressive as he needed to be.

This is gatorman-level trolling right here. There is no world where anyone confuses John McCain with Ted Cruz, and there is especially no world where Cruz is an establishment candidate. The Senate GOP hates him, which is why Lee is the only one who endorsed him. No matter how many times anyone tries to paint Cruz as establishment, it just isn't going to stick because there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Alternately, McCain was tapped by the GOP in 2008 just like Hillary is tapped for the DNC this year. Both have establishment blood running through their varicose veins.

What you nutbags seem to miss is that even if Trump gets the nomination, guess he will be by his side in his campaign. Yes, the GOP establishment.

I swear, between Trump and Sanders, some of the biggest fools are creeping out from the dirt.

Fair enough. I still don't think Cruz has a chance in hell.

Can I hazard a guess that you, also, thought Mittens would beat Obama and had polls to show for it?

I put as much faith in polling as it deserves.

I wanted Gov. Romney to win, After September, I knew that it would not occur.

May I now ask you, why someone thinking that Ted Cruz has a chance in November is "SO SAD" ?

You are stating that Senator Cruz would have absolutely no chance against Hillary Clinton.

It seems as if you are the one dealing in unrealistic absolutes.

That is, of course, true. No matter how "outsider" you are, you're not going to win a general election without the RNC apparatus.

However, for the time being, the establishment is lining up behind Cruz. Jeb, Linsey Graham, donors, etc.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/ted-cruz-republican-establishment-elites-221174

Fair enough. I still don't think Cruz has a chance in hell.

Let me put it another way; if the GOP is going to lose, I prefer it lose with someone who represents what conservatives genuinely stand for, and I think we all know that while Trump grabs the headlines, he's no more a conservative than Bernie Sanders.

Trump as the face of the GOP would be like gatorman as the face of the DNC. I'd be out.

The establishment super PAC that ran the ad with Melania, in that same ad advocated voting for Cruz.

I wish that they had not mentioned Ted Cruz's name, but it is incorrect to say that they are simply a Cruz super-pac.

The Media’s Malpractice on the Melania Trump Ad

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/03/24/medias-malpractice-melania-trump-ad/

Trump says the group that made the ad, the Make America Awesome PAC is a pro-Cruz SuperPAC. Cruz says they are not.

The media has been reporting on both of these assertions and letting the viewer decide.

This is absolute malpractice, because the objective facts, including the FEC reports, indicate clearly that they are an independent anti-Trump PAC, period. There simply is not a universe in which there are facts indicating that Ted Cruz has anything to do with this PAC.

The right way to report on this story is to say, “Donald Trump claims that this ad is from a pro-Cruz SuperPAC, but that is simply not true,” and then to stick a microphone in Trump’s face and ask why he’s lying about it.

They have been anti-Trump since their inception.

Edited by B-Man

Let me put it another way; if the GOP is going to lose, I prefer it lose with someone who represents what conservatives genuinely stand for, and I think we all know that while Trump grabs the headlines, he's no more a conservative than Bernie Sanders.

Trump as the face of the GOP would be like gatorman as the face of the DNC. I'd be out.

I'd like all conservatives to be "out" of the GOP. Probably our best hope for the future.

I wish that they had not mentioned Ted Cruz's name, but it is incorrect to say that they are simply a Cruz super-pac.

The Medias Malpractice on the Melania Trump Ad

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/03/24/medias-malpractice-melania-trump-ad/

Trump says the group that made the ad, the Make America Awesome PAC is a pro-Cruz SuperPAC. Cruz says they are not.

The media has been reporting on both of these assertions and letting the viewer decide.

This is absolute malpractice, because the objective facts, including the FEC reports, indicate clearly that they are an independent anti-Trump PAC, period. There simply is not a universe in which there are facts indicating that Ted Cruz has anything to do with this PAC.

The right way to report on this story is to say, Donald Trump claims that this ad is from a pro-Cruz SuperPAC, but that is simply not true, and then to stick a microphone in Trumps face and ask why hes lying about it.

They have been anti-Trump since their inception.

Hey dip$#!+, did you even bother looking at the AD? My commmet was on the AD specifically. I'll leave it to up to the viewers to decide if an attack ad that concludes with "...vote for Ted Cruz on Tuesday", was in support of Ted Cruz. Seriously you are on big dumbass.

Edit: yeah right, I see you edited your post to acknowledge the ad now. One of your dumbf#&@ friends must have pointed it out to you. You certainly show no signs of being able to carry out simple fact checks.

Edited by truth on hold

I'd like "Republicans" to rip the whole system down and start fresh. Republicans today aren't anything but Democrats with religious platitudes. !@#$ that.

Good luck. You're more likely to see a fracturing of the party, leading to several decades to half a century of democratic party dominance.

So you want republicans to be....democrats? o.O

There are more than just two political ideologies. It's just that the USA has a two-party system, so it's tough for the other ones to express themselves.

Europeans would instantly recognize Trump as a far-right nationalist.

So that's the crux of the issue here. If Trump wins the nomination, then at least for this one cycle, the Republican Party will be a nationalist party rather than (at least theoretically) a conservative party. And if he actually wins the general, the GOP may remain a nationalist party into the future. Those are the stakes.

Good luck. You're more likely to see a fracturing of the party, leading to several decades to half a century of democratic party dominance.

And the alternative is what? Slowly (faster now) compromising our ideals in an effort to halt the opposite side who is basically our mirror image?

You want something to be different, you have to do something different. The GOP is the decaying mess that needs to be put down for good if you ever want to have a meaningful chance to uphold the beliefs you truly say you have.

Hey dip$#!+, did you even bother looking at the AD? My commmet was on the AD specifically. I'll leave it to up to the viewers to decide if an attack ad that concludes with "...vote for Ted Cruz on Tuesday", was in support of Ted Cruz. Seriously you are on big dumbass.

Edit: yeah right, I see you edited your post to acknowledge the ad now. One of your dumbf#&@ friends must have pointed it out to you. You certainly show no signs of being able to carry out simple fact checks.

Hilarious :lol:

You are obviously too sensitive to post on a political board.

and too shallow to understand that a registered Anti-Trump super-pac, wants someone else to win

would just as easily have said Vote for Rubio if he was still in 2nd,

or vote for Carson, if he was still in first.

Situations change.........being Anti-Trump doesn't.

Thanks for the laugh though.