Trump Alone at the Top

Guys, guys, guys. It ain't complicated. End ALL immigration. Adopt a one child only policy (like China used to do) for non-whites. Implement some policies that incentivize whites to have babies. America will soon be great again.

Well, that's stupid. We should disincentivize the poor, and incentivize East German scientists to have babies.

Make America 3.5 Times As Great!

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/ted-cruz-wife-trump-221141

Going after each others wives now

Guys, guys, guys. It ain't complicated. End ALL immigration. Adopt a one child only policy (like China used to do) for non-whites. Implement some policies that incentivize whites to have babies. America will soon be great again.

This would ruin America. So are you so racist you don't even talk to black people? Are you like rude to them in person? What makes you so great?

So are you so racist you don't even talk to black people?

What is it with you always calling out skin color? It seems like the ONLY thing you bring up anymore.

You have to be, hands down, the biggest racist on this message board.

What do you say you stop with the racism, okay?

What is it with you always calling out skin color? It seems like the ONLY thing you bring up anymore.

It's not racist if you're liberal. Duh.

A one child program for non-whites? And you don't see that as racist? Wow! This is a new low for you

LA basically did. Attacking me for attacking a racist post. But you are right meazza, it was not an outright defense

No. I'm pointing out how often you bring up skin color. Which is every day.

Why do you do that? Why all the focus on whether someone is black?

Wait. I know.

You're a racist.

No other way to explain it.

Stop making everything about skin color, okay?

STOP BEING AN ASSHAT

Oh, please. Not that. It would be like taking the coco out of chocolate, the fat out of butter, the octane out of gasoline, the rubber out of tires, the slaves out of slavery, the base out of baseball... you know, it just wouldn't be the same.

No. I'm pointing out how often you bring up skin color. Which is every day.

Why do you do that? Why all the focus on whether someone is black?

Wait. I know.

You're a racist.

No other way to explain it.

Stop making everything about skin color, okay?

I have a niece and nephew who literally hate the white man so gatorman albeit deranged and twisted, is sadly not alone in his cult like perception of the world. Twice I have got into shouting matches with my family and at the time felt guilty about it. But as I thought about it more I realized that they are truly racist instead of the fake racism they try to project on me. The true bad people here aren't gatorman or my niece and nephew, it's the people in academia that indoctrinated them under the nobel guise of educators. If I was my brother I would sue the University Of British Columbia for brain damaging my kids.

I have a niece and nephew who literally hate the white man so gatorman albeit deranged and twisted, is sadly not alone in his cult like perception of the world. Twice I have got into shouting matches with my family and at the time felt guilty about it. But as I thought about it more I realized that they are truly racist instead of the fake racism they try to project on me. The true bad people here aren't gatorman or my niece and nephew, it's the people in academia that indoctrinated them under the nobel guise of educators. If I was my brother I would sue the University Of British Columbia for brain damaging my kids.

Its all part of the regressive idealogy and strategy to indoctrinate the next generation.