Another Bills fan coming into the world!

In April my wife and I will welcome our 2nd child and my first son to the world!

Poor kid.

He's a Bills fan already and he doesnt even know it yet!

CBF

Congratulations to you & your family!

Well done! Yes, the boy will be saddled with a lifetime of disappointment as a Bills fan, but at least he'll be able to enjoy his birthday since it's in the offseason.

:beer:

Congratulations to you & your family!

Well done! Yes, the boy will be saddled with a lifetime of disappointment as a Bills fan, but at least he'll be able to enjoy his birthday since it's in the offseason.

:beer:

And the draft!!!

The time of year where us Bills fans have the most hope!

Congrats CBF!

Thanks!

CBF

In April my wife and I will welcome our 2nd child and my first son to the world!

Poor kid.

CBF

Oh, the poor little fella. In some areas, this would be considered Child Abuse..

Congrats!

Poor kid.

CBF

Congrats CBF

So you got lucky on the Canadian holiday near July 4th eh!

My middle child, 2nd son was planned out on 4th of July holiday in Virginia beach 25 odd years ago. April 10th

Oldest and youngest (daughter) were both products of work Christmas parties. Labor Day babies 8 years and 1 day apart

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Congrats CBF

So you got lucky on the Canadian holiday near July 4th eh!

My middle child, 2nd son was planned out on 4th of July holiday in Virginia beach 25 odd years ago. April 10th

Oldest and youngest (daughter) were both products of work Christmas parties. Labor Day babies 8 years and 1 day apart

Thanks man I really appreciate it

CBF

Maybe by the time the kid will be old enough to care about football the Bills will make the playoffs.

Any names picked out? Maybe Jim for first name? and Schwartz for middle name? Jim Schwartz has a nice ring to it.

People forget Jim Schwartz was disappointing as well. When the defense was needed most they failed just like this year.

Thanks guys!!!

Yes we have a name picked

Luke Ryan

Excellent! The late Tim Russert's son is named Luke.

Also this Texas Rangers fan here likes the Ryan because of

Nolan Ryan.

Thanks again everyone!

CBF

Also my sister's birthday... Wife is 18th, her father's father was 4/18 along with my father's father also 4/18... My father's is 4/30... My father-in-law 4/12... My daughter's is 4/16...

Busy month April... It is those dog days of summer that keep people busy! :pirate::pirate:

As I mentioned .... 4th of July holiday celebrations.