Who had week 10 in the Bradford injury pool

YoloinOhio

Could Mark Sanchez start vs Bills when they visit Philly on Dec 13?

Unfortunately they have proven they are better off with Sanchez than we are with EJ and it doesn't look like Tyrod's knee is ever going to heal this season......without that run threat he's not the same..........wouldn't be surprised to find out after the season that he needs surgery.

Something definitely not right there, he had almost a month off and he still looks hobbled.

Edited by #BADOL

Unfortunately they have proven they are better off with Sanchez than we are with EJ and it doesn't look like Tyrod's knee is ever going to heal this season......without that run threat he's not the same..........wouldn't be surprised to find out after the season that he needs surgery.

Something definitely not right there, he had almost a month off and he still looks hobbled.

I'm not sure that Tyrod would have had a great day yesterday at 100%. The line was leaky on drop backs and the Jets sold out to keep Tyrod in pocket while neglecting setting the edge on Shady's side.

And yet is STILL 5-2 as a starter

I do think Sanchez is better right now than even a nominally healthy Bradford. Which is too bad for us. Suddenly the "easy" part of our schedule is looking rather troubling: KC, Bradford-less Eagles, Romo back with the Cowboys, Redskins actually clicking on offense (!) ... nobody ever said it was gonna be easy.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

And yet is STILL 5-2 as a starter

I'm a big Tyrod fan.......but from thinking he might play just a week after injuring his knee to still being gimpy and obviously MUCH less effective in run situations 5 weeks later......something isn't adding up.

My guess is that he has something busted up in that knee beside the ligament strain.

But the post was about the backups.

EJ is 0-2 as a starter this year, including pretty much single handedly sinking them in London.

Sanchez was 4-4 last year with Philly.

I haven't quit on EJ but I said all along it was going to be a LONG road to get him to game manager status.