Biker brawl in Texas

/dev/null

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No bystanders were killed or injured so in the end a few more Dbags are dead and the world is an ever so slightly better place.

Depends on who some of the bystanders were. World may have turned out better with some of them going down. They were in Texas, after all.

almost got into it with one on my way to work last week......

I was at a standstill......put my turn signal on and tried to change lanes as I needed to all the way over soon

I checked my mirror....then started the lane change

all of a sudden i hear screeching tires....I stop my lane change just in time to not hit a lone biker.....who I didnt even see

He almost eats it.....gets huffy and hits my car with his fist.....in stand still traffic......im out of my car making sure he didnt dent it

Before I can walk over to him he is on his bike and taking off again....going about 70 mines an hour in standstill traffic....which why i presume I didnt see him in the first place

But you have to watch out for bikers on the road, they are never at fault, we must learn to share the road

almost got into it with one on my way to work last week......

I was at a standstill......put my turn signal on and tried to change lanes as I needed to all the way over soon

I checked my mirror....then started the lane change

all of a sudden i hear screeching tires....I stop my lane change just in time to not hit a lone biker.....who I didnt even see

He almost eats it.....gets huffy and hits my car with his fist.....in stand still traffic......im out of my car making sure he didnt dent it

Before I can walk over to him he is on his bike and taking off again....going about 70 mines an hour in standstill traffic....which why i presume I didnt see him in the first place

But you have to watch out for bikers on the road, they are never at fault, we must learn to share the road

Statistically, for the majority of accidents involving a car and a motorcycle, the driver of the car is, indeed, at fault.

I know there are a-hold bikers out there and I know that sometimes if feels like MOST bikers are a-hole bikers; but I believe most are responsible riders.

it's motorcycle season, be alert on the roads

Sure... I agree.

But what gets me is those stupid bumper stickers:

Start Seeing Motorcycles

How do you see what you can't see. It isn't as simple as "start seeing." Lot of the bikers act like tools and do things you just can't see in a car.

Hey, maybe the burden should be on the dumbazz bikes too? They are getting more mpg and paying less on road taxes... Just like pedal power bikes... Why should they get priority.

I am with you KD! ;-)

I didn't read the OP link, will in a sec. I am not getting all holy roller, but I hope this isn't a "Sons of Anarchy" problem... People are so freaking idiotic! Tom, the checks in the mail...

Statistically, for the majority of accidents involving a car and a motorcycle, the driver of the car is, indeed, at fault.

I know there are a-hold bikers out there and I know that sometimes if feels like MOST bikers are a-hole bikers; but I believe most are responsible riders.

Yeah... Because they can't see them... It would have to take an OCD "Stretch Armstrong" to do so... Most people just don't put that kinda effort into their day. Sorry, not everybody is a gung-ho... Or should i say "gugny-ho." ;-) People are simply lazy and that extrapolates itself into public life... Especially, in highly competitive societies like ours... Roads? That is ground zero for high competition.

You think it will get better? People magically start giving a two Stojan's about people? LMAO...

One PFK on a crotch rocket was hovering in my blind spot last week... I said: "Sorry man when I almost ran you off the road... Don't hide in my blindspot." I had rolled my window down @ the light to apologize. He said: "Open your eyes!" I said: "I can't see what I can't see." The A/C was on, cars are like a cocoon now... You can't even hear the loud Harley's anymore. Good thing I give a **** and offered an apology... Way too much burden on the 2 ton rig and not the 600 pound bike. IMO.

And... As people get cheaper and try to save a buck, more will be riding... Wallabash...

Nine people dead from gang shootings? Why is this news?

In Chicago they call this "Thursday night."

Why is it even news?... Because even in Chicago, it takes only 3 people a night in ONE INCIDENT. 9 dead would usually take like 3-5 days. Show me a link to where 9 died in one altercation in Chicago... It certainly isn't "every Thursday night." It would make headlines for sure! Nice spin.

But beat on your whiny stupidty and stereotypes. Get it @ least half right. Every other Tuesday through Thursday night in THE SUMMER in MULTIPLE incidents. February 2014 in Chicago had the lowest murder rate since the 1950's... I think there was one. God bless "global warming" in the MidWest! ;-)

Rave on LA, rave on! You still haven't "looked inward" I see.... Still looking outward and trying to find fault in others.

:-O

Edited by ExiledInIllinois