Sammy Watkins...

Codyny13

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Results = 9-7.

I'm going to agree with FireChan on this one. Coach Moron led us to a 9-7 season which was our first winning season in 10 years. The buck stops with him so he gets full credit. He may be a turkey, but he has the 2nd highest winning percentage of any coach we've had in the last 16 years.

I didn't like him, but I give him cred.

wording is everything. and sometimes you don't know how its sounds till you hear it back.

typing gives even more opportunity to be poorly representing ones own thoughts.

and everyone gets pissed off once in awhile. Thats why we have that thing called forgiveness.

I'm going to agree with FireChan on this one. Coach Moron led us to a 9-7 season which was our first winning season in 10 years. The buck stops with him so he gets full credit. He may be a turkey, but he has the 2nd highest winning percentage of any coach we've had in the last 16 years.

I didn't like him, but I give him cred.

That as a high point in his tenure would earn him very little respect in many cities. You know, the results being missing the playoffs even at his high point.

That as a high point in his tenure would earn him very little respect in many cities. You know, the results being missing the playoffs even at his high point.

I agree but he wasn't in NO or Dallas or Seattle or Pittsburgh, he was ours and he posted up the best record we had in 10 years. In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is King.

What a disaster of a game! :lol::doh:

Loss and about six new injuries going into the biggest game of the year.

The only good that came out of that nightmare was knowing that Brady is going to hurt like hell in the morning

don't forget our 8 million dollar tight end disappeared too. This game isn't on sammy...add Taylor to the awful list as well.

It's amazing that all of our pass catchers disappear... I wonder why, oh, it's because our QB always sucks. Every year forever I guess

We see what we want to see. You see a drop, most see a terrific play by the safety. That wasn't a gimme -- it should have been if not for the great defensive play.

I knew the Bills matched up defensively was just hoping these overpriced toys could get enough done on offense.

It was a total choke job all around tonight on offense.

10 mill back dropping what should have been a touchdown.

McCoy was alright tonight. Still not worth the money though IMO.

It looked like he misjudged it. Hit him in the wrist. If he got his hands on it, the safety doesn't know it loose. Definitely on McCoy.

That one handed catch tho'... :w00t: Effortless.

If there is a good pic of it, it will be my new profile pic. Amazing!

This is the kind of talk I find mystifying. Just like last week, gushing over an athletic display instead of looking at his actual production.

He isn't having a big enough impact on these games. There have been too many games where he is almost a non-factor.

Edited by HoF Watkins

This is the kind of talk I find mystifying. Just like last week, gushing over an athletic display instead of looking at his actual production.

He isn't having a big enough impact on these games. There have been too many games where he is almost a non-factor.

That's because we're having a totally different conversation than you are.

When targeted he made amazing catches. Was it no targets in the first half? It is Tyrod or the game plan, not Watkins abilities. If you'd stop hinting at Watkins not being up to the task you'd see we actually agree, but so long as you continue to, then I will continue to disagree with you.

It wasn't as meaningful as the juggler in Detroit last year, but it was almost as impressive.

Yeah it was like he pulled the ball through the defender with one hand. Can't wait to see it in slow motion on gamepass.

Edited by What a Tuel

Half the games this year he has been a total non-factor.

Yep. Because we see what the guy can do. Then we see every throw his way under thrown, sometimes badly. Always giving a defender an easy angle to the ball. Was face guarded at least once w/ no call. Watkins isn't the problem. The QB can't anticipate anything and put the ball somewhere that SW can make a play on it. That's aggravating .

Tyrod is bad when his arm is not broken. Why not put EJ in? He would most likely fumble the snap but at least he could throw it down the field in case he handled the snap.. Sammy is a great decoy, one highlight reel catch and then he becomes invisible. McCoy dropped quite a few passes today but only one that mattered. Carpenter has been playing better but then he blew it. Leodis reverted to form which is not a good thing. I thought Mario continued his 2015 strategy of not showing up. Gilmore is always good for one major penalty at the wrong time. We covered Gronk, why not try to cover Amendola???? Shelton missed a big block on that first drive. Truly it flipped the coin toss and that really lost us the game.

Pathetic effort. We played hard but just don't know how to win.