Sammy Watkins...

Codyny13

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take exception to this post.

I have no problem with Watkins getting pissed..I have no problem with "fans" giving the hard time. he makes himself available to abuse via the internet, he needs to know someone will get under his skin eventually.

signed

Beer swilling losers. com

Not just the president

I lead by example.

no its not akin to that whatsoever. Bob Hope and his USO tours are so not similar.

You really do not like him, i might guess?

aww shoot.

birddog60, although i love him as i do all . Just got hisself in a mess of a tangle.

being on page 34 of this, i do love a great storyline!

I did? explain.

Let me also tell you this (because I also know this from fact)

Actors do not have social media that is not managed by someone else......they have private ones that they talk to with friends, directors, producer (all verified accounts) but they NEVER have a public media forum that is not monitored by someone else.

Probably what Sammy should have done as well

That's interesting, never knew.

In which continent have you been incontinent.

On which? Sandwich...

Use an open faced club, Simpson. A Sand Wedge.

MMMM Open faced club sandwich...

/thread

put a W on the Big board P E. that is a win if i ever saw one

Edited by 3rdand12

Going to a Bills game is like stepping into a parallel dimension, almost like how life would be with no rules/laws.

It is an amazing experience.

Similar to a Grateful Dead (RIP) or Phish concert.

Complete FREEDOM!!

Imo

If only - it'd be a much more loving and laid back crowd. Probably less fan on fan violence and more fan on fan dancing...

let the story finish.

there is no right or wrong here.

is it fair to ask if you also were a coach and or a player ?

wayne fontes was a player and a coach. skeletor was a player and a coach. I know high school coaches and ex players I wouldn't let work on my lawn mower. so what?

Edited by birdog1960

wayne fontes was a player and a coach. skeletor was a player and a coach. I know high school coaches and ex players I wouldn't let work on my lawn mower. so what?

Skeletor From He-Man?? Whatcha talkin about?

Imo

The TV networks are why his talents have economic value.

and the people who watch the TV networks are......

Santonio Holmes said a similar thing in Pittsburgh about fans. Didn't work out well for him. A few more stupid comments and Watkins could end up playing someone else. Perhaps he'd like to see how it is catching passes from Bryan Hoyer or Johnny Football. I hope it doesn't come to that. The Bills do need another WR in next years draft. 3-5th rounder.

Edited by RyanC883

and the people who watch the TV networks are......

Santonio Holmes said a similar thing in Pittsburgh about fans. Didn't work out well for him. A few more stupid comments and Watkins could end up playing someone else. Perhaps he'd like to see how it is catching passes from Bryan Hoyer or Johnny Football. I hope it doesn't come to that. The Bills do need another WR in next years draft. 3-5th rounder.

his buddy Hopkins is catching 10+ balls for 100 per week from Hoyer