Sammy Watkins...

Codyny13

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Social media is ruining sports. Athletes have always been arrogant selfish bastards. They just kept it to themselves. They've been treated like royalty their entire lives, and are not used to communicating with simpletons like the fans.

The best guys to hang with are hockey players.

I don't blame Sammy for being angry at the haters. He apologized too. Who cares? Let's see him get open and catch some passes.

Actually, his post was grammatically correct. He referenced "ebonics" as a noun. Not trying to split hairs but it would be like me saying "I was able to read through your post despite the gibberish". It was proper IMO.

Isn't ebonics always a noun?

And if it's not, Fergy, can I delete my post? B-)

This is just embarrassing on Watkins. Does he really not understand social media? Doesn't bother me either way, just shows he's got some growing up to do.

Also, he really must have received an excellent education at Clemson based on his grammar skills and inability to differentiate between 'one' and 'on'

Any chance this was done talk to text?

My talk to text on my phone SUCKS

I really can't believe that anyone is "OK" with Watkin's insulting, albeit, confusing instagram post. I'd say that he needs to get a social media handler stat, to keep him from digging himself any deeper into the hole.

There have been like 3 people that think it's good, but several that think the reactions a bit overblown... And, well, a lot of upset people

As soon as he catches his next meaningful TD pass all will be forgiven. Sucks for him however that it won't come for at least another week and a half.

And if the Bills lose to Miami next week the wheels are going to come off.

Social media is ruining sports. Athletes have always been arrogant selfish bastards. They just kept it to themselves. They've been treated like royalty their entire lives, and are not used to communicating with simpletons like the fans.

The best guys to hang with are hockey players.

Got it. Hockey players ( a.k.a " white guys") . That's cool and all, except that they play hockey, not football.

Habitually, yes. There is this thing called the CBA .....

Im not familiar with every nook and crannie of the CBA---can you share where it says the players get the whole week off during the bye? I understood 4 consecutive days if I remember correctly but I forget stuff. Thank you

Edited by billsfan_34

I really can't believe that anyone is "OK" with Watkin's insulting, albeit, confusing instagram post. I'd say that he needs to get a social media handler stat, to keep him from digging himself any deeper into the hole.

Totally ok with it. Reaction is much ado about nothing .

I can't believe anyone is concerned about this nonsense.

Any chance this was done talk to text?

My talk to text on my phone SUCKS

If you use talk to text and don't proof read and fix the mistakes you sound like a derelict. I see a lot of examples of this phenomonen on TBD.