Do we have to root for the Pats vs Jets Sunday?

Gasjuggler

Sorry but this team is not making the playoffs this year and I don't think a 10-6 record will guarantee us a spot in the postseason either. If you guys think we'll finish the rest of the season 8-2 and finish 11-5, then more power to ya but I find that comical.

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Rooting for the Jets to kick Tom Brady's arse big time, and this is a game the Jets can really win with running Chris Ivory down their throats,

Divisional games can be tough to gauge sometimes, and it just might be one of those games. Jets are 8.5 point underdogs, and I'd say take the Jets!

Every season it's the same deal for me:

Step #1: Get NE* that first loss to end any unbeaten talk

Step #2: Someone stop them from getting to the Super Bowl so I can enjoy the game stress-free

My favorite teams are the Bills and whoever is playing NE*

Edited by TheFunPolice

Well i live in england. I hate the patriots. But when they win, i get free coffee from dunks... you wouldnt take a million, but im happy with a free cup of joe. Idk man. Id root for the pats if RK gave me a cool milli.

I'm surprised they haven't changed that to if they lose you get free coffee.

Amazing how the Jets are now the challengers to the Pats at 4-1/5-0

and we're praying to squeak by Jax

Had us at 11-5 this year :cry: ....This is why we play the games.

It's also why you play an entire season.

Bills have two against the Jets and can take care of business against them. As for the rest of the Jets schedule, I am enjoying watching Fitz do his thing. The man cried as he hugged his teammates on locker cleanout day after the 2012 season. He wanted it pretty bad and knew his time here was over as was Gailey's. He's played better for the Titans, Texans and Jets.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap3000000562801/Sound-FX-Ryan-Fitzpatrick

I would love to see him do that against the Pats.

Bills have two against the Jets and can take care of business against them. As for the rest of the Jets schedule, I am enjoying watching Fitz do his thing. The man cried as he hugged his teammates on locker cleanout day after the 2012 season. He wanted it pretty bad and knew his time here was over as was Gailey's. He's played better for the Titans, Texans and Jets.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap3000000562801/Sound-FX-Ryan-Fitzpatrick

I would love to see him do that against the Pats.

Happy too to see him thriving again with Chan. Nobody ever questioned his heart, desire, leadership, quality of character, toughness and brains….

Damn shame his arm is a noodle. He is in a much more appropriate place with a budding elite D and a tough RB/big bodied WR's. They need a game manager with a little extra something….that is Fitzy.

I think the Jets will be the only team to this point to give the Pats a tussle because their D is playing tough & Chan has a O doing Okay !!

If Rex would ever let the D line play or take the D coordinator job away from DT we may have had a chance to beat the Pats but DT doesn't let the D play to it's strengths !

So Mario & company will be a lot more frustrated before the season is over I'm betting !!