Do we have to root for the Pats vs Jets Sunday?

Gasjuggler

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. The Bills should handle the NYETS on their own.

I want the Cheaters to lose more than the NYETS

If the Jets can go into NE and hand the Pats a loss then the Bills certainly can not "handle the Jets on their own." It would likely point to a split with them at best. The Jets winning is a nightmare scenario for the Bills. A Jets win is a signal that the Jets are very likely a legit playoff team and with the Steelers somehow holding serve even without Ben it would appear that the Bills would have to turn into a world beater to have any chance at the postseason.

Thankfully whom one roots for has no influence on the outcome but I can't believe people hate the Pats more than they want the Bills to make the playoffs, 'cause that's what I'm hearing. I hope that the Jets get their asses handed to them and get exposed to such an extent that it crushes their confidence and gives every team a blue print on how to attack their D.

I think we do. Realistically if the Bills are to make the playoffs it's going to be as a wild card. Jets , Steelers are ahead of us. It's never to early to put the Molokia ( hex ) on them.

The same thought occurred to me the other day. This will be the first time I have EVER have rooted for the Pats over an AFC team. I always root for the AFC team in the Superbowl, so there were occasions when I rooted for the Patriots in the superbowl.

Root for loads of injuries to both teams.

Can we figure out a way that they BOTH lose?

Definitely would prefer a Jets loss as it's much better outcome all the way around for the Bills. As an aside, it's funny how the Jets players comments are not being construed around here as " running their mouths" , largely because Rex is no longer Jets HC. Players have said things like they can't wait to play those Pats, and that you prepare for Tom Brady the same way you prepare for Kirk Cousins. Pretty sure those comments would be blasted around here if made by Bills players. They actually seem a bit stronger than anything Bills said before NE game.