Tyrod Taylor ruled Out for Jags

YoloinOhio

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The OC is going to have to earn his paycheck this week. With the power outage at WR and Taylor anticipated to be out expect to see some multiple TE formations and a heavy dose of McCoy running and catching. The defense has to dominate. I think the Bills will do enough to win here. They tend to disappoint when expectations get too high and when you start to give up on them they suddenly pull a surprisingly good effort that pulls you back in.

I agree that Roman has his work cut out for him.

My opinion is that he needs to stay away from putting his OL or QB in tough spots (that's the "duh" statement of the week). If he wants to run the ball early, then come out in a spread and do it. One advantage we do have is that guys like Hogan, Woods, and Easley can block, so use your '11' personnel to get the defense into small packages and use your size advantage to run on them.

Conversely, if you come out in Jumbo or Tank sets, run some early PA to get guys like Gragg and Felton involved in the short passing game (stuff that's not on film yet) and get the chains moving.

If they just line up big and run right into the teeth of the D, that's not going to go well.

Just my 1 cent.

Is there anyone on the Jags staff who can exploit EJ's soft spots?

Basically if the Jags show up, they can count on the Bills penalties outgaining the Bills O. EJ's soft spot is that he cant carry the team on his back, which he'll have to do because even though the Jags are terrible, they'll be able to score at will against Bills ricepaper thin D

fixed that for you.

Nope.

Oh come on! There a ton of people who believe that Marrone "ruined" a young EJ just by whispering the words "don't mess up" to him and by fixing on him with some sort of evil glare.

What if Marrone catches EJ's eye and fixes that glare on him, and mouths those words? I see trouble....

Oh come on! There a ton of people who believe that Marrone "ruined" a young EJ just by whispering the words "don't mess up" to him and by fixing on him with some sort of evil glare.

What if Marrone catches EJ's eye and fixes that glare on him, and mouths those words? I see trouble....

lol. Marrone's only successful mindgame ever, against his former team. What if Marrone tried the double reverse psychology, and mouthed "mess up" to EJ... I think EJ short circuits and we'll see a puff of smoke above his head