Tyrod Taylor ruled Out for Jags

YoloinOhio

So the final tally of missing starters on O: QB, WR1, WR2, & RT. Did I miss anyone? Add Karlos out and Shady not able to handle a full load and this has the makings of a disaster on O.

Even with Kyle and Aaron gone the D better find a way of playing a lights out game because this offense is going to struggle.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If TRod can't play, Josh Johnson is improving tremendously and learning the playbook. Let's see what he has, can't be much worse than Sunday.

Imo

I dont know what game you watched but EJ wasnt the only problem and played decent for a number 2. I guess that perfect pass that hit Sammy in the face mask was his fault too. He did have some throws im sure he would like back but giving TT another week of rest is smart at this point. Edited by billsfan_34

oh nooooo. if EJ loses to the Jags and Cassel wins for the Cowboys there's going to be a lot of explaining to do Mr. Whaley

I honestly can't see that happening. If the defense can't win this game, against the freaking Jags, then the Bills really are in trouble. Plus, EJ performed like a capable backup last week, and has had another week of 1st team reps under his belt.

So the final tally of missing starters on O: QB, WR1, WR2, & RT. Did I miss anyone? Add Karlos out and Shady not able to handle a full load and this has the makings of a disaster on O.

Even with Kyle and Aaron gone the D better find a way of playing a lights out game because this offense is going to struggle.

@mikerodak

Rex Ryan: Tyrod Taylor, Sammy Watkins, Percy Harvin, Kyle Williams, Seantrel Henderson, Karlos Williams will not play Sunday vs. Jaguars.

I dont know what game you watched but EJ wasnt the only problem and played decent for a number 2. I guess that perfect pass that hit Sammy in the face mask was his fault too. He did have some throws im sure he would like back but giving TT another week of rest is smart at this point.

That perfect pass was not perfect

It was very late and he hesitated before it I thought it was one of his worse throws of the day (decision wise)

But overall I am okay with how Ej played Sunday I thought the rest of the team played like crap and also losing Watkins at half hurt us

oh nooooo. if EJ loses to the Jags and Cassel wins for the Cowboys there's going to be a lot of explaining to do Mr. Whaley

I'm not in love with a lot of what Whaley has done, but judging him on something like that would be ridiculous. Not that some fans won't do it.....

Get the win Sunday and get healthy. I don't care if it's a field goal shootout. Just get the win.

Exactly. Win as ugly as you have to, but win. Good teams manage to eek out games like this. If the Bills want playoffs to remain a realistic possibility then they find a way.

That perfect pass was not perfect

It was very late and he hesitated before it I thought it was one of his worse throws of the day (decision wise)

But overall I am okay with how Ej played Sunday I thought the rest of the team played like crap and also losing Watkins at half hurt us

It happened right in front of me---it was PERFECT you couldnt throw it any better. EJ went through his progressions so he went to Sammy- When Sammy turned around the ball was there where only he could catch it and he just didnt get his hands out as WE Receivers are taught. Losing Watkins is a common trend get used to it. Your right as an entity we were garbage and it all hinges on Rex.

Get the win Sunday and get healthy. I don't care if it's a field goal shootout. Just get the win.

Finally someone with a smart view

Edited by billsfan_34