Bills bring in Trent Richardson

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still waiting for one person to say one positive thing about Richardson. Just one, please.

1. Honestly, he's no worse than the other choices

2. Fits Bills team profile of doesn't live up to expectations

3. Has good nickname

That's 3, I'll expect an apology from you now

None. Zero. Nada. He never lost his form. He had huge holes exactly where they were supposed to be at Alabama. He needs vision in the NFL and he has none. Literally the worst vision I've ever seen for someone who lasted even a couple seasons in the NFL. He's got everything else, but it's such a handicap he's useless as a runner. The only way I think he can contribute in the NFL is as a receiving back. Get him the ball in space and he's still great, but he's not much use if that's all he's got. And it is. It's also why teams kept giving him chances. But it's fools gold.

Yeah, that photo of him in his last game with Oakland showed it best, where there's a big hole to his left to the end zone but he follows the FB into a scrum.

Hard to be a Bills fan when we cut a team leader and productive runner in Fred Jackson to go picking thru the running back scrap heap for a player who couldn't stick in Cleveland or Oakland.

Yet Jackson found it very easy to stick it to you.

Hard to be a Bills fan when we cut a team leader and productive runner in Fred Jackson to go picking thru the running back scrap heap for a player who couldn't stick in Cleveland or Oakland.

i bet your still pining for that girl that dumped you in first grade