Bills bring in Trent Richardson

I am still waiting for one person to say one positive thing about Richardson. Just one, please.

He is not playing for Bills. That is a definite positive

There is a difference between bringing in a player for a look where they can gather a lot of information on in case player is signed by someone else and signing player.

And there have been busts which other teams have gotten use of via coaching and in some case counselling. .

There've just completely wanted their hands of this guy. And I don't know why

I would like to know as well since they kept him on 53 man roster for once week; it is possible there were inquiries about RBs either rumors such as agent talk or other GMs and Bills decided to keep him for a week since Mo'Money was suspended a week to see if they could get a draft pick for him, Since not one team has signed him, not just the Bills, evidently the coaches see something that fans pushing him do not.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to know as well since they kept him on 53 man roster for once week; it is possible there were inquiries about RBs either rumors such as agent talk or other GMs and Bills decided to keep him for a week since Mo'Money was suspended a week to see if they could get a draft pick for him, Since not one team has signed him, not just the Bills, evidently the coaches see something that fans pushing him do not.

A few of us wondered if his release had anything to do with him possibly expressing displeasure about his place(inactive) on the depth chart week one.

This guy should be getting a lot of carries in this league but he is a chronic fumbler because he carries the ball carelessly and appeared to make no attempt to improve that weakness in the offseason......despite being called out by the incoming coach and going into his UFA season.