Bills bring in Trent Richardson

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You think he's smirking after the injury he had last night?

Freddie injured? What? That never happens......

I'm sure he would have been smirking and loving being a healthy scratch for the firsT couple of games of the season too sitting behind McCoy and Williams....

Edited by apuszczalowski

@ChrisTrapasso: On Boom Herron: W/ #Colts in '13 & '14. Pep Hamilton is IND's OC. Hamilton spent '10 as Stanford WR coach w/ Roman. Similar power-running Os

@ChrisTrapasso: On Trent Richardson: Former RD1er. Whaley loves those. Power-running Os @ Bama / IND. Not really pertinent but Cyrus blocked for him in '11

Please God, NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Trent Richardson is the biggest non-injury related waste of talent since Art Schleister. The man has zero vision. He might as well be blindfolded when he runs.

He was so great at Alabama. My brother in law gave me a #3 jersey for xmas a few years back. If there is *any* chance that he could return to form, he would be a great addition, though admittedly it's a tremendous long shot. It just seemed like he didn't really want to play.

But Rex got six sacks out of Maybin

It's true, plus, at the rate we're losing players to injury, does it really matter if they're any good or not? I'm sure Trent Richardson can commit a boneheaded penalty just as well as anyone on our roster, which is the sole qualification to be a Buffalo Bill