Wheres McRib?

billsfan_34

Yep, he can be quite a weapon in this offense. There is not a CB in the world that can cover him with the ball in the air. He just separates.

If he doesn't suit up, then Hogan and Woods really need to bring their A game. Percy will be doubled all game. This would also be a good time to get the TE's involved a lot too.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact the team knew he was going to miss at least the first three games and yet kept him on the active roster lets you know what they think of him. Especially because of our injuries and where we could have used backups.

The coaches love Goodwin. And because of TT's ability to throw deep think his raw speed will open up all kinds of opportunities for the offense. He won't put up numbers but can be a hugely valuable cog. They would have cut him for sure if they didn't think so. You still think you are smarter than Greg Roman?

The fact the team knew he was going to miss at least the first three games and yet kept him on the active roster lets you know what they think of him. Especially because of our injuries and where we could have used backups.

The coaches love Goodwin. And because of TT's ability to throw deep think his raw speed will open up all kinds of opportunities for the offense. He won't put up numbers but can be a hugely valuable cog. They would have cut him for sure if they didn't think so. You still think you are smarter than Greg Roman?

I cant speak knowledgbly to Greg Romans intelligence level and as always its a team decision to release or keep a player. I think everyone on the board understands that concept. I also get that he can run and open other things up. My point is the guy is extremely fragile so how much longerdoes the staff allow this to continue? Its now week four lets see if he plays. And if he does how long until he is hurt again which I hope he is not.

He's actually been down in Decatur (Atlanta), GA the past few weeks.

Not sure if that's where his rehab is or what. I always thought that injured players rehab in the team facility, but I guess I was wrong.

his fiance lives there

You mean Easley? :unsure:

Fine retort right there!

I laughed pretty good Nanker. Your wit is nearly equal to mine. :cry:

his fiance lives there

Well i hope he can focus on football. instead of his Fiance. he seems to be spreading self pretty this with his cross training and conditioning regimen :bag: