Wheres McRib?

billsfan_34

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaannnnnddddd now to IR again.

Buffalo Bills ‏@buffalobills 5m5 minutes ago

SIGNED: T Jordan Mills ON I-R: WR Marquise Goodwin Details: http://bufbills.co/rHkwG6

Shocking. And my prediction comes true: in the speedster small wideout wasted draft pick Bills derby, TJ Graham's career beats out Marquise Goodwin's by a dozen lengths.

Shocking. And my prediction comes true: in the speedster small wideout wasted draft pick Bills derby, TJ Graham's career beats out Marquise Goodwin's by a dozen lengths.

How so? Graham played 2 seasons for Buffalo. Goodwin will likely be brought to TC next year for his 4th season.

Unfortunately, I think Goodwin may well have played his last regular season snap for the Bills. I am a huge fan of his and have held out hope he could string a bunch of games together for us. He certainly has the talent.

I think it is 50/50 whether he gets released prior to training camp next year.

I posted this elsewhere, but when a bb.com article calls you injury prone and is counting down the days until your contract term, you know you are done.

Sad that Goodwin didn't work out. Ironically, the speed guy we passed on in the draft and who went one pick after Goodwin (Markus Wheaton) has had a decent career with the steelers.

How so? Graham played 2 seasons for Buffalo. Goodwin will likely be brought to TC next year for his 4th season.

:wallbash: How so? Maybe because he has a total of 20 receptions in 3 years, and Graham had 54 in 2 years? I only mention this because the stubborness of Bills fans in insisting that Graham was the worst wideout ever while not likewise giving up on Goodwin never ceases to amaze me. And no, he will not be back for a 4th season. He will be training for some long jump competition.

:wallbash: How so? Maybe because he has a total of 20 receptions in 3 years, and Graham had 54 in 2 years? I only mention this because the stubborness of Bills fans in insisting that Graham was the worst wideout ever while not likewise giving up on Goodwin never ceases to amaze me. And no, he will not be back for a 4th season. He will be training for some long jump competition.

I don't think they'd IR him if he wasn't coming back next season.

And your post made it sound like Graham had a longer career for the Bills. All I was pointing out was that he did not.

Yep, and he is (correctly) characterized as a bust, which makes Goodwin -- nice guy that he is -- a super bust.

They were both 3rd round picks...I don't see how one guy is a bigger bust than the other given that neither has really produced well.

I think the conclusion here is small and fast track star gems just aren't working. Time to try out big and durable or stick with average size and scrappy.

I posted this elsewhere, but when a bb.com article calls you injury prone and is counting down the days until your contract term, you know you are done.

Sad that Goodwin didn't work out. Ironically, the speed guy we passed on in the draft and who went one pick after Goodwin (Markus Wheaton) has had a decent career with the steelers.

Correct your are. Wheaton would be our #2 WR right now with all the injuries.

Also, perhaps we took the wrong Clemson WR. The Steelers took Martavius Bryant. My thought during the draft was that we should grab them both.

I don't think they'd IR him if he wasn't coming back next season.

And your post made it sound like Graham had a longer career for the Bills. All I was pointing out was that he did not.

They were both 3rd round picks...I don't see how one guy is a bigger bust than the other given that neither has really produced well.

one can be a bigger bust because the other actually contributed to the team.....

As for putting him on IR, they may have to because he was injured. I don't think they can just cut someone who was injured in a game without IRing them and working out an injury settlement

Correct your are. Wheaton would be our #2 WR right now with all the injuries.

Also, perhaps we took the wrong Clemson WR. The Steelers took Martavius Bryant. My thought during the draft was that we should grab them both.

Agreed re Bryant. Not a popular sentiment on here, but, in hindsight, I would rather have Martavius Bryant as a 4th round pick than Watkins at the cost of two 1st rounders.

Steelers basically out-drafted us on receivers re both Wheaton over Goodwin, and Bryant over Watkins.

I'll never forgive Graham for running the wrong route and getting Fitzy picked off in the endzone against the Pats.

People might be holding out hope for Goodwin because he's got more football sense in his right pinky than Graham ever had. It doesn't take much to see that. With that said, I'd have to think his career is starting to run down with the Bills. Too bad, he's a good guy by all accounts.