Watkins Injury Update - post em here

truth on hold

I woke up and my back is killing me.... but I'm still going to the game. Hoping the "trainers" can get me loosened up in time for kickoff.

I have to think Sammy'd suck it up for the typical Bills fan's game day activities of drinking lots of booze and stuffing one's face. I wonder what your 40 time is with that bad back and beer gut? Ready to go?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone should be surprised by this. I love Sammy's game, but he's as durable as a paper bag in a rainstorm. Let's hope that Woods and Tyrod have built some better chemistry, because it's going to be needed with Boobie as the starting RB. 50 throws is not out of the question.

Meh, I think they can still win w/o him. Might as well get them all as healthy as possible for the important games.

Can we keep losing these "non important" games?

That's the right move IMO.

Get him healthy.

Yep. Let's get everybody healthy for post season golfing... This sucks...

Let's go boobie I guess

So your implication is that Watkins doesn't play through injuries? Really? Is it ignorance, wilful ignorance, stupidity, or just an urge to troll nice people on a nice Sunday morning that informs you?

GO BILLS!!!

Nice people......like you? :lol:

Some of you really can't see your own hypocrisy........precious.

I'm getting a little tired of this Sammy Waaaaaaaaatkins. Two weeks and you can't get your calf feeling better?? I'm almost to the point where I believe Sammy thinks he is better than he really is. He hasn't demonstrated squat yet. Need to be on the field to produce bruh...

I support this. I'd rather have him out for 2 games and come back healthy than getting a hobbled version of him now and increase the chance of compromising his performance for the rest of the season.

Correct. It's similar to the colts with luck. If they had lost Thursday, keeping Luck out that extra week would have been second guessed. Instead, they won AND get a healthier luck back next week. Let's hope that's the case with Sammy

Some of you really can't see your own hypocrisy........precious.

So, you're saying Sammy doesn't play through injury? Because that's all K-9 was pointing out, that it's false to call Sammy soft. He's missed 2 games in his career so far and played the first half of last season with broken ribs -- and produced.

So, you're saying Sammy doesn't play through injury? Because that's all K-9 was pointing out, that it's false to call Sammy soft. He's missed 2 games in his career so far and played the first half of last season with broken ribs -- and produced.

"Is it ignorance, wilful ignorance, stupidity, or just an urge to troll nice people on a nice Sunday morning that informs you?"

I think that would be a $23K fine if the poster being berated by one of the self proclaimed "nice people" on this board was an NFL official.

"Nice people". :lol:

"Is it ignorance, wilful ignorance, stupidity, or just an urge to troll nice people on a nice Sunday morning that informs you?"

I think that would be a $23K fine if the poster being berated by one of the self proclaimed "nice people" on this board was an NFL official.

?

LOL! I'm not nice at all, especially when it comes to ill-informed trolls around here. But I'm glad they have you to carry the banner for them. You are their Norma Rae. Congratulations.

The idea that Watkins can't play through injuries is patently absurd.

GO BILLS!!!

LOL! I'm not nice at all, especially when it comes to ill-informed trolls around here. But I'm glad they have you to carry the banner for them. You are their Norma Rae. Congratulations.

The idea that Watkins can't play through injuries is patently absurd.

GO BILLS!!!

Good to know I can call you out for what you are, just don't get your feelings hurt when I am condescending about your lack of insight or objectivity.

There is a very small but vocal minority of folks on here who are complete a*holes to their fellow fans and they think because they are defending......Donahoe, Gailey, Fitz, Trent, Buddy, Whaley....fill in the blank Bills decision maker/player......that it's ok.

It's not, really.

Good to know I can call you out for what you are, just don't get your feelings hurt when I am condescending about your lack of insight or objectivity.

There is a very small but vocal minority of folks on here who are complete a*holes to their fellow fans and they think because they are defending......Donahoe, Gailey, Fitz, Trent, Buddy, Whaley....fill in the blank Bills decision maker/player......that it's ok.

It's not, really.

Right on. :thumbsup:

Holy sh** do we miss this guy on offense. I would trade another 1st rd pick just to get him back on the field at this point.

Got that right, Yolo. The all 22 from last week was really eye-opening. We are just gonna have to tough it out until we get these guys back healthy.

GO BILLS!!!

@viccarucci: #Bills WR Sammy Watkins says there's a "high chance" he'll play Sunday.

@TyDunne: Watkins: "I feel like the offense has been basic without me out there."

@JoeBuscaglia: Sammy Watkins: I definitely should be out there Sunday, whether I'm hurt or not

@TyDunne: Watkins on the calf: "If it pops, it pops." He plans on playing against the Bengals.

@TyDunne: Watkins not worried about the calf popping on him. "I definitely should be out there. It's a big game."

@viccarucci: #Bills WR Sammy Watkins says there's a "high chance" he'll play Sunday.

@TyDunne: Watkins: "I feel like the offense has been basic without me out there."

@JoeBuscaglia: Sammy Watkins: I definitely should be out there Sunday, whether I'm hurt or not

@TyDunne: Watkins on the calf: "If it pops, it pops." He plans on playing against the Bengals.

@TyDunne: Watkins not worried about the calf popping on him. "I definitely should be out there. It's a big game."

The bolded quote has me a little concerned. It reads like he's expecting it to pop.

The bolded quote has me a little concerned. It reads like he's expecting it to pop.

i think it is a little out of context... If you look at the next quote, he's not worried about it but it's always a possibility. He's trying to say he's going to play and not be scared.

i think it is a little out of context... If you look at the next quote, he's not worried about it but it's always a possibility. He's trying to say he's going to play and not be scared.

Thanks. I was channeling my inner Chicken Little there for a minute.

Well if it doesn't do it on its own, there are several negative posters here that would gladly do it for him. They so badly want him to fail.

:lol: It certainly seems that way sometimes.