Watkins Injury Update - post em here

truth on hold

“Well, it’s a calf, and obviously he couldn’t press off it at the end to where he could go out and play,” said Rex Ryan after the game Sunday. “I loved coming here (to coach Buffalo) because I knew he was on the team, but it’s like, golly let’s get him healthy and get him to where he can be Sammy Watkins. That would be awesome.”

Watkins will be re-evaluated on Monday.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2015/09/27/watkins-update-2/

Edited by JTSP

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@RapSheet: After tests this morning, #Bills WR Sammy Watkins was diagnosed with a mild calf sprain and will be day-to-day. Not all that bad.

Phew!

The first two TDs show you Sammy's value, as he took two defenders away from the area that the throws went...we need him in this offense.

This guy is tissue soft. Once that calf heals, it will be an ankle or hip again.

Definitely!

He does seem brittle. Whenever you see him in workout clothes he looks very ripped. He might be a case of one who works out too hard, becoming more susceptible to injury.

But, but, but... somebody just said the opposite!

Nobody knows how to strain a calf like Boyst does.

Okay, Gug - get Boyst to referee the above two posters in a Thunderdome match... one man enters... no one leaves.

Phew!

The first two TDs show you Sammy's value, as he took two defenders away from the area that the throws went...we need him in this offense.

Remember how everyone use to say the same thing about Lee Evans? I just hope this isn't version 2.0