Do you feel different about the Colts win?

Stads

If this is already being discussed, please delete this thread. Now that you've seen how the Colts played against the Jets, does it change your feelings about our win in week 1? Most thought that beating the Colts was a fairly big deal since they were supposed to contend this year. I have no idea if last night showed that the Colts are a hot mess or that the Jets are a real force to be reckoned with.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been discussed, but I think it warrants its own thread because it's the first thing I thought about while watching last night's game.

I do feel differently, and it sucks. I think we'll all get a better feel for this team on Sunday. I suggest making a poll out of this.

Edited by Felonious Monk

I was thinking the same thing. I feel the Colts are not as good a team as last year. The Jet's have a good defense and a great secondary. Combine those things with the way we lost to New England and I think we're not as good as I first thought. This Sunday should say a lot more about our team.

I think the Jets defense is for real. I feel like what Bowles is doing there might be the next generation Rex Ryan in terms of creative scheming and blitzing. Last year he did really well with mixed talent/youth in Arizona and now in NY with that excellent D-Line plus Revis and some other solid vets he looks like an offense's nightmare. They were on Luch cosntantly, swarming the ball carriers, getting their hands on balls, ripping balls out. It was how I imagined our D looking. We can still look that good - and I hope we do after we settle down some.

Still not impressed with the offense. Marshall is a beast and Ivory is a solid runner, but Fitz is definitely holding them back. A few nice throws, sure, but off target often. I noticed they threw the ball downfield a lot, probably hoping for PI or Marshall to simply overpower the DBs. The Colts were down their top four CBs by the end of the night, so if they aren't scoring more points than us, their offense doesn't worry me.

Eh, not very different. If we are using the Colts as a measuring stick between us and the Jets I think both of our defenses are very good (which I figured before the season started) and I think our offense is ahead of the Jets, who couldn't muster more than 20 points (10 coming after Davis left the game with a concussion, and in a game where Butler was out)

a lot of people picking the Jets as the 2nd best team in the AFC East now. and to that I just have to :lol:

Jets have a good D but Fitzy will fizzle out and they will put Ge-NOOOO back in there and he will self implode as always. the Jets are 2-0 but I don't think they win more than 3-4 games the rest of the year