Pats* pulling the ol' Lawyer Milloy trick possibly.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would a player, who is in for a try out, give up plays? If he was signed then maybe he would, if he can remember them. Him knowing the plays is his bargaining chip.

I'm sure he would be "tipped" generously for the information on his way out the door. Seriously though, have any players ever commented on this practice? Teams bringing in players for a "try out" in order to get information about an opponent? Seems to me like it happens frequently, and is kind of just part of the game.

I'm sure he would be "tipped" generously for the information on his way out the door. Seriously though, have any players ever commented on this practice? Teams bringing in players for a "try out" in order to get information about an opponent? Seems to me like it happens frequently, and is kind of just part of the game.

I wouldn't put it past the Pats to offer Brown a nice sum of cash in hand for a copy of the playbook, heh.

Follow-up question as to whether or not this practice has actually borne fruit? It seems to me that as this happens fairly regularly, someone would have data on this.