Pats* pulling the ol' Lawyer Milloy trick possibly.

This was part of Whaley's plan all along... Bryce is a secret agent!!! I wasn't supposed to tell anyone, but he is currently filling the Pats* with false playbooks and information... You'll see on Sunday with hour foolish they look against us!

I just threw it out there. You can try to mock me for thinking outside the box but you just sound like an idiot.

And I never said Brown would be in on it.

Edited by musichunch

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you suggest that I am mocking you?? In being serious!!! I don't think you are qualified to call anyone an idiot around here....

If you disagree with what I said why don't you give some reasons why. And if you're going to mock me you should be a man about it and not pretend you're not.

Why would you suggest that I am mocking you?? In being serious!!! I don't think you are qualified to call anyone an idiot around here....

Until you can explain why you think I'm wrong that you resorted to mocking me, I'm going to put you on my "idiot" list and I don't care what you think of me.

If you disagree with what I said why don't you give some reasons why. And if you're going to mock me you should be a man about it and not pretend you're not.

You are probably the most paranoid dude on this board... I understand being upset that you ol' lady is running around on you, but don't focus your anger at me- I've done nothing but state my opinion/belief on a message board...

Never once did I even mention you, dude!!!! You're a troll, that's about it... Wait, maybe you are the idiot for bit telling me why you think I am wrong....

Enjoy Doucheville...

You are probably the most paranoid dude on this board... I understand being upset that you ol' lady is running around on you, but don't focus your anger at me- I've done nothing but state my opinion/belief on a message board...

Never once did I even mention you, dude!!!! You're a troll, that's about it... Wait, maybe you are the idiot for bit telling me why you think I am wrong....

Enjoy Doucheville...

I threw something out there that's a little outside the box. You clearly disagree with it, but rather than stating why you think so, you decide to make fun of me.

Now when I call you out on it, rather than man up about it, you try to act like I'm being paranoid and a troll.

At this point I have no choice but to assume you don't have the ability to give a logical retort. I believe that everyone has the right to state what they think without having to be ridiculed for it. I'll stand up for the right to say what I want all day, and I will attack anybody that tries to make fun of me for it, including you.

I threw something out there that's a little outside the box. You clearly disagree with it, but rather than stating why you think so, you decide to make fun of me.

Now when I call you out on it, rather than man up about it, you try to act like I'm being paranoid and a troll.

At this point I have no choice but to assume you don't have the ability to give a logical retort. I believe that everyone has the right to state what they think without having to be ridiculed for it. I'll stand up for the right to say what I want all day, and I will attack anybody that tries to make fun of me for it, including you.

If you want logic, let's start that...

Did I ever claim to believe that your idea was wrong? No, because it's very possible

Did I ever call your idea stupid? No, because I don't do that

I was merely offering an inverse option to what you suggested, and what I wouldn't be surprised is happening... Rex is chess player

I'm sorry if you feel that my opinion was some sort of attack on you, even if there was no evidence other than a difference in opinion...

If you still want to attack me, PM me and I will let you know where I will be...

If you want logic, let's start that...

Did I ever claim to believe that your idea was wrong? No, because it's very possible

Did I ever call your idea stupid? No, because I don't do that

I was merely offering an inverse option to what you suggested, and what I wouldn't be surprised is happening... Rex is chess player

I'm sorry if you feel that my opinion was some sort of attack on you, even if there was no evidence other than a difference in opinion...

If you still want to attack me, PM me and I will let you know where I will be...

You reap what you sow, Cletus. If you're going to mock me, I'm going to call you out on it. If you think that's worth fighting over, well that's your call. I would say everything I said to you in person.

You reap what you sow, Cletus. If you're going to mock me, I'm going to call you out on it. If you think that's worth fighting over, well that's your call. I would say everything I said to you in person.

If I was mocking you, I would certainly tell you!!! I think that it's hilarious that for someone that wants a realistic open conversation they refuse to consider anything other than what you think to know as true...

I hope you're enjoying jacking up your post count with a meaningless bitchfest

Yeah, it wouldn't make sense all these players are going for unpaid workouts giving te Pats* everything they want about their former teams without getting signed first. Why not give them some incentive to sign you. I do think Brown will catch on as the season progresses, RB's will get hurt and he is one of the better younger ones on the waiver wire.

may be a bit of " leverage"

But Adams probably has him in the basement.

pulling on his teeth and prodding his nerve endings ala Marathon Man

Is it Safe? Bryce? Is IT?

yes here is everything i know. can i leave now? please?!

can you guys who are otherwise reasonable folks please stop btw. please. not good for the heart to argue this way

This is exactly what they're doing with Bryce Brown and it is something Bills fans should be concerned about. Belichick's motto has always been get as much information about the other team as possible and limit as much information about his team as possible.

Greg Roman's offense is all about run plays and complex blocking schemes. Belichick is ALL OVER Brown right now asking him a million questions. Which is why it's weird Whaley cut Brown right before the Pats game even though McCoy is banged up.

Let's hope the Bills fed Brown wrong information about their Pats strategy on purpose right before we cut him in anticipation of the Pats bringing him in. Now THAT would be genius. Otherwise this could be a really dumb move by our front office.

Couldn't Belichick just look at film of 49er games over the last few years to check out his complex blocking schemes? You really think Bryce Brown is going to help Belichick game plan for tomorrow?

Couldn't Belichick just look at film of 49er games over the last few years to check out his complex blocking schemes? You really think Bryce Brown is going to help Belichick game plan for tomorrow?

I don't pretend to understand the mindset of people like Belichek, but as far as I can tell it's "win at all costs, seize every advantage". So if there might be some useful information from Brown why not try to harvest it? I think is the way it goes.

I mean, think about that ESPN article. They brought in players, showed them film clips and signals and asked which ones were right - 50% of them were right. This is after all that taping and stuff, 50%. So if you have a signal and you're trying to guess what play will follow, from the taping 50% of the time you'd be wrong. You'd probably do better without knowing the signs, just charting tendencies and personnel groups by down and distance and trying to suss out the little non-verbal "tells" players give. And yet they taped.

yes

and i am hardly paranoid.

its the Patriot way

Edited by 3rdand12

This is exactly what they're doing with Bryce Brown and it is something Bills fans should be concerned about. Belichick's motto has always been get as much information about the other team as possible and limit as much information about his team as possible.

Greg Roman's offense is all about run plays and complex blocking schemes. Belichick is ALL OVER Brown right now asking him a million questions. Which is why it's weird Whaley cut Brown right before the Pats game even though McCoy is banged up.

Let's hope the Bills fed Brown wrong information about their Pats strategy on purpose right before we cut him in anticipation of the Pats bringing him in. Now THAT would be genius. Otherwise this could be a really dumb move by our front office.

Maybe It's a double agent type plan. Cut Brown with the intention of resigning him back but cut him knowing the Pats* will prod him for information. So you have Brown fill the Pats* with a bunch of misinformation. Then two weeks later Bryce is back on the team. (All said in a Jesse Ventura conspiracy theory voice).