Julian Edelman and Danny Amendola worries

Blink181

The guy looks pretty uncoverable in Julian Edelman vs some outstanding defenses.. he can be a problem or will be I should say vs inexperience .. also their other guy Danny Amendola has looked good too and played an entire season, came on strong for them at the end of last season.. points will be needed to top them

The DBs will need to win their one on one matchups and jam them at the LOS. I expect Darby to have safety help.

Again, Rex knows what this offense does. He will have the right game plan in place. It is up to the players to win their matchups. And the offense needs to score points because I don't think you just shut it down, you can contain it though.

Oh and keep them off the field. That's always a good strategy.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Other teams don't have a Robey. Should be a great matchup to watch.

While they might not have a Robey, the Seahawks have a pretty decent secondary.

Edelman is a seriously underrated part of their offense, watching the Super Bowl last year I told my buddies the game was over when Jeremy Lane went out because the Seahawks had no one to cover Edelman (Sherman's ego is way to big to get burnt by a slot receiver in the Super Bowl). Gronk gets all the pub, but the key to beating them is stopping Edelman.

The guy looks pretty uncoverable in Julian Edelman vs some outstanding defenses.. he can be a problem or will be I should say vs inexperience .. also their other guy Danny Amendola has looked good too and played an entire season, came on strong for them at the end of last season.. points will be needed to top them

Should this be merged with the thread about picks?

He hasn't done anything in years. Edelman and Gronkowski are the main worries in the passing game.

The thing I noticed about Edelman, besides being a cocky POS, was his ability to break tackles during the Pittsburgh game last week. He'll get his catches, no doubt. We need the first defender to wrap him up and slow him down until the second and third defenders come flying in to crush him and try to force a turnover. In other words, we need to be the bully. :devil:

Here are my solutions to all of the Pats**** weapons...

Gronk: Use Lawson to jam him on the line and pass him off to Gilmore.

Edelman: Darby in press man coverage, jamming at the line and sticking with him

Amendola: Robey in press man coverage, jamming at the line and sticking with him

Safeties helping everyone out.

Stop the run with the Front-7.

Rush Brady with 4 (5 TOPS) and get to him up the middle.

I think the fans worry more about the Pats then the players do.

I don't expect Edelman or Amendola to finish the game. I think we simply hit too hard.

I have been praying/waiting for a Bill to take Edelman out for 3 years now. I hate that little punk more than anyone else on that team, and that is saying something.