1 target for Watkins

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game by our team and happy with the win. With that said as an OC you should go into a game trying to get the ball into the hands of your best players, regardless of matchup. Watkins was used as a decoy and garded by Davis the whole game, but its simply unacceptable to not even look his way.

Its very acceptable when you win.

Tribute to the great Marrone/Hackett offensive juggernaut.

Seriously though, without seeing the all 22, I assume Sammy was doubled by Davis and some safety. Percy ran wild today. It's going to happen like that sometimes with our offense. Sammy blocked like a boss today and we won by two scores. Not worried about this at all right now.

Rex said in his presses that Sammy was upbeat and just excited about the win, players are about the team. This game he didn't get the stats, but other games he will and someone else won't

Great game by our team and happy with the win. With that said as an OC you should go into a game trying to get the ball into the hands of your best players, regardless of matchup. Watkins was used as a decoy and garded by Davis the whole game, but its simply unacceptable to not even look his way.

Did you just criticize our OC for his gameplan today? What game did you watch? So he had our rookie QB not go after a top 2 CB in the league in his first start? And you complain lol

They should try to win... Oh wait they did. Hey if you want to force a throw to Watkins and have it get intercepted then go ahead.

I feel like there's, perhaps, some middle outcome between winning and targeting Sammy and getting intercepted

I love the win, but hate the "if you question anything it would've been a loss" attitude sometimes