Fred coming back to make up for loss of Fred

Fred coming back to make up for still hurtful loss of Moorman

Kromer

Deflategate jokes

Not really anything but a camp/pre-season wrap up

Other

:lol: :lol:

Whaley did that last night in Detroit

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2015/09/doug_whaley_fred_jackson_decision_didnt_go_rogue_buffalo_bills.html#incart_river

Addressing the media to refute Graham's "rogue" report? It would be a good idea to put this distraction to bed before the season starts. Nothing good could come from every interview to be about team dissension, or "Bickering Bills II". Regardless of what may or may not have happened, it's time to put this crap to bed.

Could be related to:

Cassel

EJ

McCoy's injury

Moorman coming back to make up for loss of Fred

Fred coming back to make up for loss of Fred

Fred coming back to make up for still hurtful loss of Moorman

Kromer

Deflategate jokes

Not really anything but a camp/pre-season wrap up

Other

How about an announcement he's getting a Bryce Brown tattoo? :lol:

Not trying to be negative, but what about a cut of EJ? I don't think that would be right, but why would you have a presser for Meh?

Oh please, given Rex's frustration and anger over Carpenter, it sounds like he's nervous about his pick of Taylor over Manuel. Now he's going into the season with a kicker who has the yips and a starting QB with no TD passes. Not a great feeling going against Luck and Brady.

Manuel was raining TDs this preseason and he should have been the pick to be the starting QB. There is NO WAY that they are thinking of cutting EJ Manuel unless the Bills organization has collectively totally lost their minds.

Oh please, given Rex's frustration and anger over Carpenter, it sounds like he's nervous about his pick of Taylor over Manuel. Now he's going into the season with a kicker who has the yips and a starting QB with no TD passes. Not a great feeling going against Luck and Brady.

Manuel was raining TDs this preseason and he should have been the pick to be the starting QB. There is NO WAY that they are thinking of cutting EJ Manuel unless the Bills organization has collectively totally lost their minds.

:lol: Obviously...

When Rex flexes his bicep, Bryce looks like he is running. Unfortunately, the football, which will appear near Rex's ulnar nerve will appear to bounce along the turf.

The ball will be on his forearm so he can show the ball clearly separating from bryce on his bicep.

I'm guessing it is nothing more than making himself available at the end of Preseason. He may even back off on Carpenter a bit.

the media thinks something is up because he usually talks after practice rather than before. The media has access to the first 15 minutes of stretches, etc and notes who is and is not there. That is why it could be something about an upcoming cut to be announced today.

Teams prefer not to practice a guy who is getting cut because of the possibility of an injury settlement.

Edited by YoloinOhio

the media thinks something is up because he usually talks after practice rather than before. The media has access to the first 15 minutes of stretches, etc and notes who is and is not there. That is why it could be something about an upcoming cut to be announced today.

I'm going Chicken Little here. I keep fighting the thought that it's an injury to a key player that is worse than originally thought. It's wild speculation obviously but....I just need to calm the :censored: down.

I'm going Chicken Little here. I keep fighting the thought that it's an injury to a key player that is worse than originally thought. It's wild speculation obviously but....I just need to calm the :censored: down.

TT had an emergency gallbladder removal. Rodak with official medical records soon.