Ravens React to Tyrod Taylor Winning Bills Starting Job

Cool. Good to see former teammates are rooting for him. Sounds like he was well liked and seems many thought he would be a starter one day.

That's pretty cool of all of those guys over there. One thing that a bunch of Bills players and coaches have said in the last couple months is that Tyrod is a very good leader and does very well in the huddle and everyone likes him. That's a plus. Tiny compared to facing a rush and a defense trying to confuse and murder you, but a nice little element in his favor nonetheless.

Four years as a backup QB there. And the backup QB is always the most popular guy.

amazing how people forget that.

the backup QB, especially behind someone like Facco, Rodgers, Roethlisberger or Brady is best job to ever have, too.

I got kick out of this in the comments section:

Harbaugh is full of crap. If he really believed that Tyrod could be a starter, he would have let him play. There were plenty of opportunites to give him time in the game, but Taylor never appeared. I think Tyrod actually regressed during his time here. Maybe it was mental. Maybe it was because of lack of playing time. Maybe it was lack of ability. Who knows? We will see when he steps behind center for Buffalo. I wouldn't count on him being the next Johnny Unitas

That's rough. I'm glad Bills fans don't ever sound like that.

DNR.

All said, Schaub (effectively TT replacement as #2 QB) was abysmal vs. the Redskins on Saturday. Pre season is just pre season but TT lit that shvt up for four years after Flacco went out.

Most Ravens fans correctly have no real thought on TT either way cuz Flacco never got hurt.

They will have a thought on him when the Bills crush them at home in the divisional playoffs this season.