Bills car window decal

Does anyone have them?

I am thinking about getting one today to put on my back car window and am looking to get peoples reviews on them.

I am looking to get the one here...

http://www.nflshop.com/Buffalo_Bills_Bumper_Stickers/Buffalo_Bills_6_x_6_Logo_Die-Cut_Repositionable_Vinyl_Decal

Are these easy to put on? Anyone have any issues?

Thanks so much!

CBF

I am thinking about getting one today to put on my back car window and am looking to get peoples reviews on them.

http://www.nflshop.com/Buffalo_Bills_Bumper_Stickers/Buffalo_Bills_6_x_6_Logo_Die-Cut_Repositionable_Vinyl_Decal

I have had nothing but bad experiences with the NFL shop. Poorly run operation in my opinion.

How can they be out of stock on something like a friggin decal for an NFL team. How much space does that take up in a warehouse? How long do those take to bang out? Ridiculous......

Whoever runs that operation, out right sucks. And not just because of this decal. They constantly screw up orders. God only knows what kind of mindless idiots work there. They should ship everything to Amazon and just have Amazon take care of all the distribution. 99% of problems instantly solved.

I'm looking at flags for my car windows, personally. Surprised that the selection online, including the Bills store, isn't very good.

Heres one http://www.united-states-flag.com/buffalo-bills-car-flag.html?utm_source=googlepepla&utm_medium=adwords&id=116494482522&gclid=CjwKEAjwjYCvBRC99sSm_frioAwSJACrKuPC3qZ9aEDZGskS06eqkLdKyXl7e1kXFbJ8mw6iz-I4tRoC8xXw_wcB

Does anyone have them?

I am looking to get the one here...

Are these easy to put on? Anyone have any issues?

Thanks so much!

CBF

Heres another one... http://www.lids.com/NFL/Buffalo-Bills/20166500?cpid=gshopping&CAWELAID=120182750000360114&CAGPSPN=pla&catargetid=120182750000768061&cadevice=c

I have had nothing but bad experiences with the NFL shop. Poorly run operation in my opinion.

How can they be out of stock on something like a friggin decal for an NFL team. How much space does that take up in a warehouse? How long do those take to bang out? Ridiculous......

Whoever runs that operation, out right sucks. And not just because of this decal. They constantly screw up orders. God only knows what kind of mindless idiots work there. They should ship everything to Amazon and just have Amazon take care of all the distribution. 99% of problems instantly solved.

+1

...also I have a problem with 1- to few jerseys and 2 - they dont come in my size....i wear a 3x and its hard to find a 3x or bigger jersey...players can wear 3x - 6x but fans have to be all skinny I guess

...I have a 8x8 white Buffalo decal on my upper left corner of rear window...looks nice on my white car (matches..lol)...no problems with it so far..been on there 2 years now

Edited by Tsaikotic

They do have a life size EJ decal in stock if you are interested.

So, I'm thinking of getting a wife and wanted you guys' opinion.......anybody have one of those?

Are you having any issues with them?

How long do they last, and are they hard to remove?

Edited by WotAGuy

Rex laughs at your tiny logo

screen-shot-2015-04-07-at-10-29-26-am.jp

go BIG or go home :lol:

I see Rex can't go one day w/out finessing! LoL

I broke up with a fiancé once and am divorced twice, get one that doesn't speak English.

You forgot the part about bringing them here and overstaying the visa, that way you can threaten them w/deportation to! He he...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

So, I'm thinking of getting a wife and wanted you guys' opinion.......anybody have one of those?

Are you having any issues with them?

How long do they last, and are they hard to remove?

I got one of those things... You do indeed have to lick it before you stick it... You don't want to get a low end one because they unravel easily, on the other hand, you don't want to get an expensive one anyway because all you are going to do is let it weather and beat the hell out of it. I would find one for a price that falls somewhere in the middle ground... Only issues that I have had to date is that sometimes they can get sloppy... If they get bubbled out- forget it, they are done...

A decent one will last up to 5 years... A real good one could last a lifetime, but one of those cheap bastards won't get you through one winter...

Wait, what are you talking about- women or stickers....