Robert Woods Serious Trade Bait--conjecture

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does this deserve a separate thread? Ridiculous. Folks B word on here all the time about Buffalo not retaining their young talent, and you want to ship off a very talented young WR for a draft pick? And you think there's a chance Buffalo could get a 1st rounder for Woods? Get real.

Hammer time. That`s right Jimmy

This something we would have done when we knew we couldn't resign a player. Pegula will pay and we are two legit to trade him. He's a big piece of the O

really? i sort of see him being phased out, not deliberately, but just how things are shaping up. By all accounts he's getting frustrated about it too. I also think that in his mind he wants to be thought of as the #1. In this run first scheme, and with other guys needing the ball when they do throw, I see him getting around 600 yards this year ... somewhere between his 1st and 2nd seasons. Thats respectable but i want more of out of #2, and it's certainly not worth forgoing a 1st round pick if offered

Why does this deserve a separate thread? Ridiculous. Folks B word on here all the time about Buffalo not retaining their young talent, and you want to ship off a very talented young WR for a draft pick? And you think there's a chance Buffalo could get a 1st rounder for Woods? Get real.

errr so what is it? he's either infinitely valuable or nfw anyone trades a 1st for him.

With the depth and scheme we have this guy is becoming expendable. He's already showing frustration about not getting the ball enough. He's not the red zone threat we need. Imo we don't miss a beat without him. Packers or Panthers oth may feel with their elite QBs be could he a #1 WR. If either one offers a first I'm on it. Also willing to listen to other packages. Thoughts?

Just because there are many WR in camp doesn't mean you have depth. We have bodies, not depth. Woods is very good, it makes sense to keep him.

errr so what is it? he's either infinitely valuable or nfw anyone trades a 1st for him.

if you want to win now, you don't trade your #2 wr. If you just want to collect draft picks for the future, play Lesser talent now and hope the guy you draft with your acquired pick turns out as good as the guy you already have, you trade him. I think the Bills are in the first category, but who knows. Edited by YoloinOhio