Robert Woods Serious Trade Bait--conjecture

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trade a starter? Cuz why

Cuz Stone Cold said so!

There is a huge difference between fantasy football and reality... I think some people get caught up in the fantasy side of it... I kind of expected these types of threads in march, not just prior to the regular season... Trading a starter, unless you get WAY more than he is worth is just insane at this point... A draft 2016 pick isn't going to catch 50+ balls for 600-800 yards and a few TD's.... We are playing to win now as well as build this team for the future and he fits the bill for both....

Cletus, thank you for posting what I was just about to say. This is not fantasy football, and you don't trade away a talented skill player on the weak side of the ball for something in the future. Rex wants to prove he can win now, and the last coupld of years of the Jets was more of Idzick hurting him in not bringing in talent.

We're not getting rid of Woods or any other starter.

Cletus, thank you for posting what I was just about to say. This is not fantasy football, and you don't trade away a talented skill player on the weak side of the ball for something in the future. Rex wants to prove he can win now, and the last coupld of years of the Jets was more of Idzick hurting him in not bringing in talent.

We're not getting rid of Woods or any other starter.

Although, if we got a Ricky Williams type offer for Woods, I would pay for his flight outta town, lol