Most under/over rated Buffalo Bill on the roster right now?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get your point. But, do you really think he is the most overrated on the team? What you are describing seems to be subtly overrated. You don't think the hype outshines the reality more for any other player?

A most refreshing post, Matt.

I do have DTV but still watch a good deal more AFC ball than NFC, so I'm not in a place to comment on McCoy or Harvin. I love our D-linemen and think they're underrated if anything. Our corners are much-maligned here on the board. I think Incognito is a fair shout as he had some rough snaps in that Cleveland game too.

I do see Wood as a strong candidate as well after thinking on it more. Earlier in the offseason, I can't tell you how many fans I saw talking along the lines of, "If we can just get a pair of guards we'll be SET on offense other than quarterback." To me that puts Wood and Henderson into a similar boat- these are substandard starters you work to replace when you have a roster as strong as ours is. For me the difference is that Wood's struggles get a great deal more recognition on the Wall than that of Henderson.

Are you required to follow TBD's protocol for concussed posters? No postings for 72 hrs. and until symptons of aggravation are gone. :wallbash:

yes when one poster thinks a player is a legit starter and the other doesnt, they clearly have him rated the same. :blink: Edited by Aaron

• 1 month later...

Gilmore and colton schmidt are our two pro bowlers this year.

Dareus might get in and Clay also but there are some solid TE's in the afc.

Underrated: my ralph wilson halloween costume i made last year. Completely awesome but somehow under-appreciated. I changed it to a skeleton this year because thats probably what the ol' cheapster looks like about now.

Overrated: this thread, butterfinger candy bars, all my ex girlfriends, belichick, solomon wilcots 6 set dvd program: "correct your speech at home in as little as 30 minutes a day"

Overrated:

Rex--honeymoon is over. Fix the scheme. Fix the lack of discipline. And stop talking about the playoffs. Till you get there.

Bradham

Hughes--only time I hear his name is a personal foul or offside

Woods--hot head. Needs a change of scenery. Was very disappointed how pathetic he was with Watkins out. Prove me wrong this week.

Under:

Incognito