Most under/over rated Buffalo Bill on the roster right now?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does this even mean? Let's keep this one a non-QB thread guys. It's refreshing to not have to talk about EJ Manuel for a minute.

I'm far, very very far from sold on Tyrod. I didn't even say the "M" word, you did.

As far as Darby, for the short time he's been here there's been a lot of knee jerk about him, I think he's gonna be real good.

Underrated:

• EJ (not as bad as many make him out to be)
  • Fred X (perennially)
  • Urbik at center (that's right, I said it)
  • Corey Graham (The idea that he may not start is, to me, bizarre)

Overrated:

• EJ (not as good as many make him out to be)
  • Cordy Glenn (a Cubic Zirconia in the rough)
  • Duke Williams (that's right, I said it)
  • Shady McCoy (I know he's good. But, is he our savior?)

Underrated: McCoy (by TSW)

Overrated: Glenn (sorry) Good player but people acting like they would rather let dareus the all pro walk so they can sign him... ehhh he's replaceable in this upcoming draft if needed IMO

His career trajectory couldn't have been going any better prior to last year. Let's chalk it up to his mysterious illness and coaching (I know, I hate that excuse but everybody on the line regressed so maybe there's something to it). According to many, he's been the best player at all of camp right now, with the possible exception of Watkins.

His career trajectory couldn't have been going any better prior to last year. Let's chalk it up to his mysterious illness and coaching (I know, I hate that excuse but everybody on the line regressed so maybe there's something to it). According to many, he's been the best player at all of camp right now, with the possible exception of Watkins.

thats exciting. I'll take him off my overrated list if he proves it during the regular season. I'm really saying overrated by TSW, not by the national media, as they never talk about him. I wasn't sure what the over/underrated thing referred to.

thats exciting. I'll take him off my overrated list if he proves it during the regular season. I'm really saying overrated by TSW, not by the national media, as they never talk about him. I wasn't sure what the over/underrated thing referred to.

Yeah like I said, I can't imagine there is one player on the entire team who is overrated by the national media. I don't think Glenn is overrated by Bills fans though. He was REALLY good in 2012 and 2013 and then had a down year last year, which I think everyone is aware of. I have all the confidence in the world that he'll return to form this year. I think the line is gonna be just fine.

Underrated: Bradham

Overrated: Wood (was Kiko)

That I'd agree with. Kiko might have even been overrated by the national media. I thought him being named to the NFL's top 100 players after his rookie year was kind of a stretch.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Clay sure is getting a lot of money for what I've seen from him thus far. Hope I'm wrong but he seems overrated. Almost like we were more interested in hurting the Fins by acquiring him.

I think Preston Brown is just average, lots of others here say he's a stud.

This is simply reaction from my family who is large and insane:

overrated: harvin- he is at best our three not a savior

underated: EJ and McKelvin-EJ was a project from the get go and has looked good in this preseason and Mckelvin is great in the proper defense but has obvious limitations. Having a coach who tried to cover them up with AW helped a lot.

My family thinks EJ and McKelvin should be sent to the scrap heap and forgotten along with Trentative, Mike Williams, and the LB from Penn State who i am blanking on now.

Overrated: Gilmore by far. People compare him to Revis. Might as well call him better than Mel Blount. The thing is, he does have the potential to be great. He just isn't there yet.

Underrated: Mario Williams. Sounds crazy I know, but he gets far less fanfare than he merits. The man is a freak of nature and he takes care of himself. Schobel was underrated too. It's tough to play DE on the Bills after Bruce Smith, who was one of the top 4 of all time.

Overrated: Gilmore by far. People compare him to Revis. Might as well call him better than Mel Blount. The thing is, he does have the potential to be great. He just isn't there yet.

Underrated: Mario Williams. Sounds crazy I know, but he gets far less fanfare than he merits. The man is a freak of nature and he takes care of himself. Schobel was underrated too. It's tough to play DE on the Bills after Bruce Smith, who was one of the top 4 of all time.

I don't know that Mario is underrated here but nationally he definitely is. He rarely gets a mention for the top 4 or 5 DEs in the league yet that is right where the numbers have him. Outstanding football player who has been worth every single penny.

I don't know that Mario is underrated here but nationally he definitely is. He rarely gets a mention for the top 4 or 5 DEs in the league yet that is right where the numbers have him. Outstanding football player who has been worth every single penny.

Yep, the only DE I would take over Mario is Watt. Mario is an outstanding pass rusher and may be the best DE against the run in the league.

Yep, the only DE I would take over Mario is Watt. Mario is an outstanding pass rusher and may be the best DE against the run in the league.

you mean you wouldn't take Cameron Wake? Lol still can't believe he was rated higher in top 100. Couldn't even beat Erik Pears for a sack. Edited by YoloinOhio

I'm not sure any Bills are overrated in the real world but in Bills land, amongst Bills fans:

Dareus is overrating himself if he thinks he deserves Suh money.

The last I read/heard/saw was Big D was asking for fair value to his talents and not necessarily Suh type $ and was willing to accept a Franchise tag.

Buffalo Bills DT Marcell Dareus not necessarily looking for Suh money, says he would sign franchise [1:54 AM]

Marcell Dareus wants to 'be paid what I'm due'

of course that is if you believe what the media says.

update -

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=13489452

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13488887/marcell-dareus-buffalo-bills-not-necessarily-looking-ndamukong-suh-type-deal

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever